Home Foren Trezor Wallet ADA NATIV AUF DER TREZOR SUITE EINSETZEN

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 11 Monaten von Defiant_Increase_191.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

HILFE! Um es zu testen, habe ich 10 ADA zum Einsetzen delegiert. Ich habe bis zu meiner Bestätigungs-E-Mail gewartet, dann alle meine ADA in meine kalte Wallet (Trezor Model T) verschoben und dann versucht, weitere ADA für den Einsatz zu delegieren. Ich sehe nur einen “Staking Key”, die Auszahlungsschaltfläche ist ausgegraut? Setzt die Trezor jetzt automatisch alle meine ADA ein? Bitte klären Sie mich darüber auf.

interruptingmoocow
      Gast
      Up
      Down

you are delegating an “account”. anything you put in that account is delegated. you have to undelegate to withdraw.

Solid-Mess
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I personally only stake or delegate coins on chains that keep the coins in your wallet. This is known as non-custodial. This is just me though. I recommend this to anyone new to staking until your comfortable with how hardware wallets work

It’s better to only be able to be slashed the to be staking and have your funds drained due to a contract bug or something.

thedefiantforest
      Gast
      Up
      Down

How do i make this post public?

Defiant_Increase_191
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You only need to delegate once, and your delegating your wallet not your coins so every time you send coins to your delegated address itll all be part of you delegation. And you dont have to undelegate to withdraw you can withdraw any time

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.