Home Foren Ledger Wallet Aktiva können in Ledger Live nicht hinzugefügt werden

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe also Vermögenswerte in mehreren Geldbörsen. Wenn in Wallet A keine Transaktion stattgefunden hat, kann ich das Konto für Wallet B nicht hinzufügen. Wie kann ich das umgehen? Ich möchte keine Token an Wallet A senden müssen, da es nie mit Wallet B interagiert hat, und ich möchte sie getrennt halten.

Wallet A ist meine L2-Wallet und Wallet B ist für L1. Jede Hilfe ist willkommen. Danke

SD5150
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Depends on the Token or coin.

kyle_thornton
      Gast
      Up
      Down

There’s currently no workaround for this, in fact it was how Ledger Live was designed to work. _Technically_ this behavior follows the BIP 44 standard to the letter ([https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/BIP_0044](https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/BIP_0044)), though I personally am in the same boat as you and find it to be a very limiting behavior.

The reality is that your workaround is going to be to work with wallet B in a wallet frontend other than Ledger Live :/

KnocknockDeath
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I get the message “can’t add a new account until you’ve received assets in your wallet A account”. Is there any way around this.

I checked the “extended account search” option in settings to no effect

WildAd4532
      Gast
      Up
      Down

All my life I worked hard and never stopped, the aim at the end was to retire and rest during my old age. A family friend of mine introduced me to Gt0ptions was so glad thinking that this way I could at least have my money work for me, the broker sounded so nice and helpful , on the other hand I was so gullible and kept investing more and more into Gt0ptions before I would know it my investment would total 410,000Gbp and then on my trading platform could visibly see that I had made an extreme profit of almost 390,000GBP, it was a thing of joy soon turned out to be my worst nightmare as I couldn’t withdraw any part of this funds. I tried to speak to the broker who helped me but at this point he was nowhere to be found, even tried the police but was told they could be of no help, even tried to get a lawyer but was told my chances were slim to none of recovering my funds back it was the worst time of my life mostly in my old age. sorry to bore you with my experience but I came across an hacker and recovery agent that claimed to be able to help me recover all of my funds back , was so sceptical having experienced the heartlessness of mankind by Gt0ptions but decided to give it a try and whoever is reading this I got my funds plus profits made back from GT0ptions. If you’re out there and have lost money to any of this scam binary options investment brokers do contact a lawyer they will help you get your money back Good luck and thanks for letting me share my experience..Reach out to @revive_hacker on Instagram

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.