Home Foren Ledger Wallet Aktualisierung der Firmware

• Dieses Thema hat 12 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 5 Monaten von SweetRuin4124.
Ansicht von 12 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe die alte Firmware-Update auf meinem Ledger und es hat alle meine Münzen auf sie. Ich versuche, es zu bewegen, aber es wird nicht lassen Sie mich die Firmware zu aktualisieren, wenn ich auf dem Ledger Live-App gehen und gehen Sie auf myledger es einfach auf das Laden stecken. Irgendwie zu übertragen meine Münzen outta Ledger ohne Aktualisierung der Firmware?

Icy-Article-8635
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Do not, for the love of god, do NOT enter your seed phrase on any website, or form, that “helpful” people try to connect you to.

Even if it looks like Ledger software, please please please DO NOT type your seed phrase in anywhere other than into your physical cold wallet.

Don’t share it

Don’t type it into your phone

Don’t type it into your computer

Stebbin8r
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Your crypto does NOT reside on your hardware wallet; they reside in the Blockchain.

Holiday-Lake3102
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I tried connecting it to my pc and the ledger live app is not recognizing it, it just says connect and unlock device even thought it is connected.

rjm101
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Are you trying to move it out because you want to sell?

You can use the same seed across hardware wallet manufacturers.

I suggest not updating the firmware unless you want to use this ledger recovery service.

Over_War_2607
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Install a wallet on your phone and use the seed phrase to pull your crypto off… I’ve had a ledger since 2015 and sadly with the recent events I’m giving up on ledger and going with a different hardware wallet and I recommend everyone else does the same.

ExternalMission1417
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m not sure what is going on with ledger but there are a lot of problems with the wallets. I am having a similar problem I updated my firmware everything been working for years never have an issue now. I update my firmware and all of a sudden I cannot transfer out of my ledger. Ledger need to try and help customer with this problem this very common there is a glitch in the firmware or the wallet that’s popping up all these issues. Ledger fix this!

final_lionel
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you still have your seed, try to install directly Ledger live from website

edapalooza
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Try using metamask or another wallet to link your ledger to then move it that way. Depending on how old the firmware is, that may also not work.

mrtuna
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Open the app as Administrator to update it

FewMagazine938
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yep..sucks that you cannot do anything unless you update firmware..if someone does not have a computer then they are screwed…need to be a better way.

Theo_Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey, please note that your coins/tokens are not stored on your Ledger device, instead they are stored on the blockchain. Your Ledger device holds your private keys secure to manage your assets. Thanks to your [Secret Recovery Phrase](https://www.ledger.com/academy/basic-basics/2-how-to-own-crypto/whats-a-secret-recovery-phrase) you can always regain access to your assets.

Regarding your issue, you have mentioned that your device is stuck in loading, can you try and use another cable and make sure it’s a data cable?

SweetRuin4124
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yep trying to make me do that too. So I’m moving what I can onto another hardware wallet first.

Ansicht von 12 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.