Home Foren Ledger Wallet Also nur zur Bestätigung

• Dieses Thema hat 7 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 4 Monaten, 3 Wochen von DailyUpsAndDowns.
Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Entschuldigung, dass ich hier ein totes Pferd schlage, ich weiß, dass dieses Thema in weniger als 24 Stunden alt wird… aber ich möchte nur meine Logik bestätigen.

Wenn ich 5 Eth in meiner Adresse hätte und ich meinen Ledger einstecke, um hypothetisch 1 Eth an Coinbase zu senden… wenn ich dem Sicherheitsproblem von gestern ausgesetzt wäre, würde in den Transaktionsdetails auf meinem Nano “5 Eth” stehen, während ich durch meinen Ledger klicke, um die Transaktion zu genehmigen?

Mit anderen Worten, es gibt keine Möglichkeit, dass ich mich durch die Details klicke, es würde “1 Eth” sagen, die Adresse würde richtig aussehen und dann genehmige ich die Transaktion und es nimmt irgendwie alle 5 Eth. Richtig?

Man müsste also buchstäblich den Tempomat einschalten und die Details auf dem Bildschirm nicht lesen, damit die gesamte Geldbörse abgezogen wird… ist das richtig?

JackFleishman
      Gast
      Up
      Down

No shame in asking!

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you correct checked, on the ledger device display, that the destination address was the Coinbase address, then there was zero risk.

If you don’t carefully check the dest address on the ledger, then there is always a risk.

Ruslan124
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You cannot be subject to yesterday’s issue unless you use a Dapp that has not been updated. Sending Crypto can be done from within Ledger Live. Your scenario is not realistic.

Yavuz_Selim
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> – We remind you to always Clear Sign with your Ledger. What you see on the Ledger screen is what you actually sign.

https://nitter.net/Ledger/status/1735326240658100414#m

yungsters
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Thanks for asking this question. As someone who got into Crypto relatively early but hasn’t followed along with all the altcoins and dapp stuff, it’s been hard to know what I need to know for what I do.

I only use Ledger Live for storage and solo staking. So for someone like me… your post and comments helped me get a better idea of whether using the KILN app in Legder Live would be a problem (sounds like no), and whether Clear Signing is sufficient mitigation (sounds like yes).

ExamAccomplished6865
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yea. You’re safe. For now. Eth is not a dapp. It’s scary that you have 10,000 in crypto and don’t have any idea what you’re doing. But fools and their money are soon parted it’s just a matter of time.

DailyUpsAndDowns
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Use Ledger as a cold storage only. If you want to use dapps then you might as well not have a hardware wallet.

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.