Home Foren Trezor Wallet Alternative für Exodus

• Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 4 Monaten von Uberse.
Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Gibt es eine Alternative zu Exodus Wallet mit ebenso guter Multi Coin Unterstützung? Ich denke, Exodus ist schlecht gestaltet. Zum Beispiel lästige Popup zum Backup der Standard-Software Wallet sollte in der Lage sein, das auszuschalten und laggy grafische Oberfläche. Etwas einfacheres und robusteres wäre wünschenswert.

Lonely-Clothes-9540
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Also Exodus asks for typing password in the GUI. That should be tuned off by default and have button with extra confirmation if someone really wants to give their password to computer. Default should be typing password with Trezor to avoid mistakes.

simonmales
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Maybe list the coins you are interested in handling?

Informal_Village2385
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Exodus is an amusement park in a carnival season.
      Colors and pop-ups everywhere with features that I don’t really use, (or I don’t really care) but there are a lot of different carousels inside. A complete mess. It seams like they are trying to offer you psycadelic color drugs, with security and crypto experience left behind.
      Could be wrong about it , but I don’t use it.
      Actually I don’t recommend any other wallet than open source ones (like trezor 1 or T models. Lack of altcoins support? We don’t want to collect garbage coins for a long run right?

Minimalist_Investor_
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I personally love Exodus BUT Trust Wallet seems to also have a firm hold on users, plus more alts (if thats your jam).

notsetvin
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Because coins come and go with a blink of an eye developers like the people who design Trezor software are not eager to implement every fad that pops up. The trezor suite has coins that have not been relevant for 3 years, like digibyte.

Uberse
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I successfully used Exodus to obtain my air dropped BSV a couple years ago. They made it easy for non-techies, no fiddling with various digital settings like some other wallets required. Done in seconds. I then swapped the BSV for Ethers and sent them to my Trezor. Haven’t used Exodus since, but I liked it, thought it was a good online wallet.

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.