Home Foren Ledger Wallet Anpassung des Live-Menüs von Ledger

• Dieses Thema hat 2 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 5 Monaten von Robert_Ledger.
Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Es wäre toll, wenn wir das Menü von Ledger Live so anpassen könnten, dass es minimalistischer wird. Es gibt dort eine Menge Dinge, die ich nie benutze, dazwischen aber Dinge, die ich benutze. Es wäre schön, wenn man sie entweder in den Einstellungen ein- und ausblenden oder die Optionen im Menü verschieben könnte.

Danke

CorneliusFudgem
      Gast
      Up
      Down

i think u can hide some of the features and notifications when u first interact with certain apps.

there is a buy/sell/swap carousel option that u can disable:

in ledger live go to *settings* > *general* > then scroll to the bottom and see “*carousel* *visibility*” and disable this if u dont wanna see it.

its nice sometimes because it can help in a pinch when markets go crazy (i recently found myself in this position because the exchange I normally use was overwhelmed).

Robert_Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey,

Thank you, that’s a great feedback actually. I transferred it to our Product Team so they can take it into account for the future development of Ledger Live.

For now, indeed, there is not much customization available to hide certain tabs and sections.

You still can change them (Settings – General – Theme) and hide the Carousel visibility (Settings – General – Carousel visibility) but it’s not enough obviously.

Thanks again for the time to share the feedback, appreciate a lot !

Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.