Home Foren Ledger Wallet ATOM kann nicht live in Ledger gesendet werden.

• Dieses Thema hat 8 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 2 Wochen, 1 Tag von Syzygium_aromaticum.
Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe ein Problem mit dem Senden von ATOM von Ledger Live an jede Adresse. Die Transaktionen sind alle sagen Transaktion fehlgeschlagen “out of Gas in Lage”, aber es gibt mehr als genug, um die Gas-Gebühr zu decken. Leider Ledger Live lässt Sie nicht anpassen, die Gas-Gebühr für COSMOS ATOM (soweit ich weiß). Ich fühle mich auch nicht wohl bei der Kopplung mit einer Geldbörse eines Drittanbieters. Ich habe versucht, an 2 verschiedene Austauschadressen mit einem Memo und einer anderen persönlichen Geldbörse ohne Memo zu senden. Die Transaktionen schlagen jedes Mal mit der gleichen Fehlermeldung fehl. Dies geschieht nun schon seit fast einer Woche. Die einzigen Transaktionen, die in letzter Zeit erfolgreich waren, sind das Aufladen oder Einlösen von ATOM-Belohnungen, aber nicht das Versenden. Möglicherweise hat das Problem nach einer kürzlichen Neuvergabe begonnen? Ich habe dafür gesorgt, dass alle Geräte und die Firmware auf die neueste Version aktualisiert werden, und ich habe versucht, den Cache in Ledger Live zurückzusetzen. Keine anderen Token haben irgendwelche Probleme in meiner Wallet. Irgendeine Idee, warum dies geschieht?

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Did you try using the Keplr chrome extension, paired with your ledger?

This is the front-end I always use to deal with ATOM.

Note: do not enter your ledger seed phrase in Keplr

BlackMagic_19
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Was the Atom staked before ? Aren’t them 21 days locked after destaking? Not sure , thankful if someone knows better.

Wayne2018ZA
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I wouldn’t dream of trying to send any crypto from Ledger Live. I always connect my Ledger to 3rd party apps. Like Leap or Keplr for Atom. I use Phantom for Sol, Metamask for ETH etc. I suppose for Ledger Live, you could try upgrade the firmware of the device, and the actual app itself. Those do need to be done inside Ledger Live. ps. Ignore all DM’s here offering to “help” you – they are all scammers.

pps. When connecting to Leap or Keplr, add the wallet as a hardware wallet – DON”T put your seedphrase into Leap or Keplr. So your seed/key always stays on the Ledger – don’t worry.

whizz67
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Did you get this fixed? I have exactly the same issue and have not got any answer from Ledger yet. Getting a bit bored now

SnooPoems865
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m having the exact same issue, `out of gas in location` keep occurring and there’s nothing you can do about it, since you cannot increase the gas in ledger live. It’s been going for 1-2 weeks now and still no fix available.

K5-Corude
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have the same exact issue. Can anyone please help..?

Syzygium_aromaticum
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Same thing here, I cannot send my ATOM on an exchange, there are stuck on my Ledger…

Syzygium_aromaticum
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ok, I have just tried sending ATOM via KEPLR and it worked

Just do the same as you’re used to doing on Ledger Live (you have to confirm the transaction with your ledger device) and that’s it

Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.