Home Foren Trezor Wallet Auf Ihrem Trezor läuft eine inoffizielle Firmware. Bitte wenden Sie sich umgehend an help@trezor.io.

• Dieses Thema hat 8 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 4 Monaten von Fine-Turnip8580.
Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich möchte ein wenig über den Hintergrund des Vorfalls berichten. Ich benutze das Trezor One seit Anfang 2018 und habe es vom Händler gekauft. Im Oktober 2022 habe ich die Firmware aktualisiert, und nachdem das Update abgeschlossen war, erschien auf dem Bildschirm die Meldung “broken firmware detected”. Ich war ein wenig erschrocken, aber im nächsten Schritt habe ich die Wallet nur mit der BTC-Firmware wiederhergestellt (vorher war sie universal). Nach der Wiederherstellung sieht alles gut aus, aber wenn ich versuche, die Firmware auf “universal” zu aktualisieren, erscheint die folgende Meldung: “Your Trezor is running inofficial firmware. Bitte wenden Sie sich umgehend an help@trezor.io”. Ich habe mich mit dem Trezor-Support in Verbindung gesetzt, und man sagte mir, dass es sich wahrscheinlich von Anfang an um ein bösartiges Gerät handelt. Der Sicherheitschip wurde geändert und es wird nicht empfohlen, ihn zu verwenden. Ich frage mich, ob jemand solche Probleme mit der Trezor One Wallet hat.

Tasigur1
      Gast
      Up
      Down

“Bought it from the reseller” can u please be more explicit 🙂

Liarus_
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I mean, if you got a fake Trezor since the beginning, there’s not much you can do other than get a genuine one and destroy this counterfeit one (if you can’t re-flash it), it’s personally the first time i see a fake Trezor shown in this sub.

I’d suggest you try reflashing it with the latest firmware if you have your seed backed up and see if it shows up as genuine again.

We never know if the eeprom Is just corrupted for whatever reason.

alisinabh
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I would say this is probably a memory failure. Since the bitcoin only firmware is small, then it is not hitting the corrupted space in memory but the universal one is large and it gets corrupted.

To be on the safe side move your funds to a new wallet.

glkwO
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Interesting. Good job catching it and thanks for sharing.

AutoModerator
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Please bear in mind that no one from the Trezor team would send you a private message first.
      If you want to discuss a sensitive issue, we suggest contacting our Support team via the Troubleshooter: https://trezor.io/support/

**No one from the Trezor team (Reddit mods, Support agents, etc) would ever ask for your recovery seed!**
      Beware of scams and phishings: https://blog.trezor.io/recognize-and-avoid-phishing-ef0948698aec

*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/TREZOR) if you have any questions or concerns.*

Bpool91
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Do you currently have any crypto “on” the trezor.

Greedy_South_5325
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Scam the trezor Cryptograpicly authenticates it’s firmware

Fine-Turnip8580
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Perhaps, someone can make more practical recommendations how it is possible to solve this issue. I tried to recover wallet for 4 times, using different firmware. Saw somewhere on the internet it was recommended to downgrade the firmware. No idea if it can solve my particular issue,but thanks in advance for every advice. I believe if it was a malware it is a big reputation loss for the Trezor, because of such cases it should be shut down and not let the malicious firmware to be uploaded into the wallet. I believed oped source is the best for BTC.

Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.