Home Foren Ledger Wallet Batterieprobleme mit nano x

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 2 Wochen, 4 Tage von Kells-Ledger.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo Leute

Ich habe ledger Batterie Probleme für eine Weile mit meinem nano x hatte und ging durch die Fehlerbehebung Prozess ohne Erfolg. Ich kann nicht auf meine Krypto zugreifen, weil das Problem die Verbindung zu meinem Laptop stoppt.

Meine Garantie ist abgelaufen und ich bin mir nicht sicher, was ich tun kann? Müsste ich einfach einen neuen Ledger kaufen, um das Problem zu lösen?

Vielen Dank im Voraus

VeryThicknLong
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Keep the nano x plugged in for 24-48hrs… when it comes on and says the battery’s not functioning or erroring… then keep resetting using the restart function, and hold both buttons or keep pressing and holding each of the buttons. It will eventually sort out after keeping trying.

xen91
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Personally I generally avoid hardware wallets with batteries. It most definitely puts a lifespan on the wallet.

If you want to stick to ledgers, get an S plus, I have started moving away from ledgers due to their policies and conduct. But that is just my view, do as you wish…

xen91
      Gast
      Up
      Down

But if you want to access your crypto right now, you’ll have to recover the seed to a hot wallet.

Just remember the risks with hot wallets.

And never re-use a seed that’s been on a hot wallet back to a cold wallet, generate a new seed when the hardware arrives.

taribor
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I had same issue for a long time, I just used it plugged in. I don’t have much so didn’t bother me. At some point – I assume via firmware updated, it suddenly starting holding a charge again. This was/is a known issue among users but I don’t recall ledger ever actually admitting to the issue.

Kells-Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If the battery troubleshooting guide [here](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/4409233434641-How-to-troubleshoot-Ledger-Nano-X-battery-issues?support=true) did not resolve the issue, and the device is no longer under warranty, open a support ticket on our site [here](https://support.ledger.com/) for potential alternatives.

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.