Home Foren Ledger Wallet Beginn der Verlagerung von Vermögenswerten von den Börsen.

• Dieses Thema hat 10 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 8 Monaten von lilkeysss.
Ansicht von 10 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe vor kurzem gerade meine nano X. Letzte Nacht mit dem Desktop verschoben verschieben ziemlich viel auf sie von coinbase. Meine Frage ist, wenn der Ledger nicht direkt an einen Laptop oder Bluetooth an Ihr Telefon angeschlossen ist, können Sie Ihre Vermögenswerte auf Ledger Live verschieben, während die tatsächliche Ledgerwallet nicht angeschlossen ist und dann später auf die tatsächliche Ledger verschieben? Ich habe keine eindeutige Antwort erhalten können.

Edit: Vielen Dank für all die guten Informationen, Jungs, ich habe es verstanden, miau😍🤩😛

lilkeysss
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You can generate a address or reuse an old one and keep it in your notes or whatever and you don’t ever have to open your ledger to recieve fund.

VariousJackfruit
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Your crypto isn’t ever held inside the Ledger, it’s held on the blockchain. The device just holds the private keys that secures your crypto there. So when you transfer it to the addresses you get in Ledger Live, that’s all you need to do, since those addresses are protected via the private key inside your device.

rainwasher
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You can send to existing ledger protected addresses without the device connected but it’s safer to connect it and verify the address matches every single time.

Wheely34
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I mine ETH directly to my Ledger, taking payouts from my pool once a month. There is no need to have the Ledger physically plugged in when moving coin over. When you set up the account/address in Ledger Live for a particular coin, you’ll confirm the address on your physical device, but from there, you can send coin to that address without having the device connected. I’ve been doing it with ETH for months now, and have done it with BTC, ADA, MATIC as well. Definitely open to someone explaining it to me, but I don’t see a reason to plug the device in and confirm every single time you want to receive coin into an address. Is the address in Ledger Live ever going to change from what is displayed on the Ledger device?

Display–name
      Gast
      Up
      Down

if you know your address and you are sure it is correct, you can transfer assets without the hardware wallet. only incoming of course.

archer19861986
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have an Unstoppable Domain just for my Ledger assets. This way I can move things to my ledger without having to plug in and verify the address. I’ve already verified it once and store that public address on the domain. This way I can also just give someone my domain name and they can send/pay me right to the ledger.

I know this isn’t quite as secure (some people like to have a new address each time) but I’m okay with it. If something happens and I need to generate a new key, I just do and then update my domain. No need to send out a new address.

slickrick327
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes

DreadknotX
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I use

1.Coinbase I buy ETH

2.okay now I open ledger live and go to my ETH wallet and copy the address

3.now I go to Coinbase send ETH and past the address I copied in Ledger live

You only need the Ledger X to send your crypto out of ledger live.

Jaded-Wish-8090
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The same bro wanted to get off my Netcoins Exchanges ASAP, but my ledger is not yet arrived I guess delivering it to Canada will take a while I guess.

Odd_Shelter_4407
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Dope . Thanks buddy

Ansicht von 10 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.