Home Foren Ledger Wallet Beim Senden einer Testtransaktion wurde der Großteil meiner Bitcoin abgezogen.

• Dieses Thema hat 26 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Woche, 4 Tage von loupiote2.
Ansicht von 26 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo zusammen, heute habe ich eine Testtransaktion (70 Cents) von meinem Ledger-Gerät an eine Brenner-Wallet gesendet und am Ende wurden $14000 von meinem Konto abgezogen. Als ich die Testtransaktion sendete, dauerte es länger als gewöhnlich, also suchte ich sie im Explorer und eine zweite Wallet-Adresse wurde der Transaktion hinzugefügt, an die der Großteil meiner BTC gesendet wurde. Ich habe meinen Seed nie online gespeichert und habe auch nie Dapps auf Ledger benutzt. Wie konnte das passieren? Außerdem haben sie nicht alle BTC genommen, sondern nur eine kleine Menge übrig gelassen, warum also nicht alles nehmen? Hier ist die Transaktion auf explorer [https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/36bd25b2e1e2d1ecc109f3c89cca760ea362d63aaaf0cf338474534183295774](https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/36bd25b2e1e2d1ecc109f3c89cca760ea362d63aaaf0cf338474534183295774)

Ich weiß, dass das BTC weg ist, und es gibt höchstwahrscheinlich nichts, was ich dagegen tun kann, aber ich würde wirklich gerne wissen, wie jemand es in die Hände bekommen hat.

​

Edit: danke an alle für die Antworten, definitiv eine Last von meiner Brust… Habe gerade den Bitcoin-Standard gekauft, werde also meine Sorgfaltspflicht erfüllen!

ptrnyc
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes just restart Ledger Live. That 2nd address is most likely your change address.

BeginningBeautiful69
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Scary lesson for you, but the 0.2 bitcoin is still under your control. Go and research how change addresses work. You have done well getting to 0.2btc without learning about this concept! 😂

When you spent the chunk your withdrew from Binance, that was like you withdrew one banknote with 0.20508027btc on it. Then you spent 0.00001btc (1k sats) as a test transaction. The network created you 2 new banknotes (UTXOs), one for the 1k sats into the bc1qyr… Address and the 0.20502423 btc one which represents your change into the bc1q9w… Address your private keys also control. What you did was the equivalent of paying for a Mars bar (1k sats) with a $14,300 note and getting the change.

Happy Hodling.

Deez1putz
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ser, almost certainly that is your change sent back to yourself but to a different address that you control w/same ledger.

Acrobatic-Ad1521
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You sure it’s not just a utxo? Check your balance. 

dirufa
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Man, i understand the panic, but this non-issue has been explained at least 2 dozen times in the past month. FFS

huggothebear
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Might be the utxo thing

cdog_IlIlIlIlIlIl
      Gast
      Up
      Down

clear ledger cache. Looks like utxo. When you spend btc the “change” gets sent to a new address within your wallet. Should be there soon

Sure-Helicopter-9518
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I bet op is going to be partying hard when they find out they still have $14k! That would be an emotional roller coaster for sure! I messed up years back and sent a coin to the wrong network to a CEX it was a small amount like $250 but I felt like I got kicked in the stones.

ThenScore2885
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Jar Jar Binks:

UTXO is like a jar. When you deposit bitcoin to an address, it is placed in a jar. (Or jars)

Lets say you need to send some of it; (70 cents in your case) system breaks the jar, takes its contents, send 70 cents and places all the rest in a new jar.

In your case 14k minus 70 cents placed in a new jar.

Good news you still have your bitcoin and just noticed that you should start learning about it.

Googling:

An unspent transaction output (UTXO) refers to a transaction output that can be used as input in a new transaction.

Either_Inflation_960
      Gast
      Up
      Down

So with UTXO, when we send from Ledger Live, will our balance go to zero for a little while? Will the change wallet automatically appear or do we need to clear the cache?

Could someone explain step by step what we will go through when sending BTC from Ledger Live?

pringles_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey – Don’t worry! This is completely normal for UTXO based blockchains. When you send a portion of your Bitcoin, the part that isn’t sent to the recipient (i.e., the change) is sent back to you, but not to the same address from which you sent it. Instead, it goes to a new address in your wallet, known as a change address. This process is automatic and helps enhance privacy by making it more difficult to trace transactions back to you by simply looking at the blockchain. Learn more here:
      [https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033802154-Change-addresses-for-UTXO-based-crypto-assets?support=true](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033802154-Change-addresses-for-UTXO-based-crypto-assets?support=true)

sudo_rm-rf_
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It works the same way as cash. If you go to the store and buy a $1 item with a $100 bill, you have to give them the whole $100 bill and they give you back $99 change.

AyLou21
      Gast
      Up
      Down

How is this even possible?

Flaky-Wedding2455
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Not a bitcoin guy but I have seen this problem reported before. Bitcoin works in a weird way. My bet is the balance you think you lost is not lost and shows up in your wallet at some point. Somebody who knows will hopefully respond.

Hold_To_Expiration
      Gast
      Up
      Down

UTXOooooooh no, here we go again. 😅

Even the majority of people who own crypto have no business being their own bank, let alone the no coiners.

Maybe that’s why my $COIN stock is finally back over my buy in average. CEXs are just so much easier, for most people.

fonaldduck099
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Don’t I feel like a dill now.

Sudden_Agent_345
      Gast
      Up
      Down

this is the most common scary experience for someone coming from cRyPtO to bitcoin… as others have already said learn about UTXOs

offence
      Gast
      Up
      Down

“The future of finance” 😅

Lee_MITS
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I did have the fright, too. The returning btc was sent to another address at a different network. I thought they were gone, then by chance only I clicked on the other networks, apprently it were sitting there nice and calm. So my BTC was split into two network after the transfer. UTXO things .

thepunisher18166
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It’s just a bug .the bug will make It appear as if the wallet is drained, then when the real transaction is confirmed by the miners the buggy transaction disappear. It happened to me the other day again and again. Ledger has to fix the new version of ledger live otherwise we will see these posts more and more . Ledger confirmed the bug. If you show the explorer it will only show the real transaction though and that’s only the change address. But people don’t know how you felt when your account balance went to zero temporarily and that was the bug and the reason why you posted here

adamlm
      Gast
      Up
      Down

That’s why some people need ETFs and hosted wallets.

Ok-Lengthiness-363
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Think bevor ink, has 14k, but knows nothing about BTC.

minklefritz
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Jesus Christ some of these comments are just condescending af. Bitcoin maxis are insufferable. We’re all learning as we go …

bmoreRavens1995
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You send a test of .70 but 14000 got drained…..??? What are you not telling us….

NRseekerr
      Gast
      Up
      Down

it is your utxo. learn your bitcoin

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

… Someone else not understanding how BTC “change” addresses work!

The “change” was send back to another address that belongs to your BTC account, so calm down. That’s just the way BTC works. You should DYOR about BTC!

Ansicht von 26 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.