Home Foren Ledger Wallet Benutzt jemand echte Air-Gapped Wallets?

Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Eine schnelle Suche ergab [this article](https://crypticera.com/best-air-gapped-crypto-wallets/). Hat jemand eines dieser Geräte benutzt?

Einige davon sehen wie gute Alternativen für diejenigen aus, die sich mit der Ledger Recover-Sache beschäftigen.

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[deleted]

SmackAttackLondon
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I bought an ellipal titan after the ledger recovery bullshit; but ellipal isn’t 100% open sourced, the app was slow/glitches and fundamentally its a Chinese company. Too many red flags for my liking.

JohnnyDoGood98
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I bought one, start reading the set up and it freaked me out. Seemed complicated as shit and I bailed. I bought a second ledger instead.

pr0z1um
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Used SafePal s1 – shitty build quality. Now using Seedsigner, very happy with it.

SecuXwalletUSA
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Quick and simple breakdown of air-gapped advantages:

**Unparalleled Security:** The primary advantage of air-gapped wallets is their exceptional security. By operating offline, they eliminate the risk of online attacks, making them virtually impervious to hacking attempts.
      **Immunity to Hacks:** Unlike hot wallets, which are vulnerable to various online threats, air-gapped wallets provide robust protection against cyberattacks, ensuring the safety of your digital assets.
      **Offline Private Key Storage:** The private keys generated by air-gapped wallets are securely stored offline, making them resistant to digital theft.
      **Independence from Third Parties:** With an air-gapped wallet, you have full control over your private keys and funds, reducing the need to trust third-party service providers.

browney_87
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Keystone 3 pro

Got delivered today, excellent in my opinion with a lot more features to come with updates

DrPiffington
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Whats there to worry about Ledger Recover? Its an optional service for the not so security inclined regular folks of the world. Its one of the biggest concerns of non crypto people and Ledger is just trying to tap a market.

You have to connect your ledger to Recover and actually approve taking a backup of your seed phrase. Not sure why all the FUD around this nonsense.

The Ledger Nano S Plus stays offline, has no Bluetooth, no battery or anything of the sort. It connects via USB when needed and can even be connected straight to my phone when transaction signing is needed.

People look far and wide for good alternatives but the reality is that all hard wallets suck… this is the only company that has any real representation and could actually face a class action if something went wrong. They have my trust way more than 99% of the Chinese crap wallets out there.

weedium
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Air gapped is just a gimmick since either an sd card or QR code must be used to sign transactions. This still allows a path for maliciousness.

ironmoosen
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m interested in the SafePal. Will have to do some research on it.

tj78492
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Keystone 3 Pro on order, we’ll see …

himtnboy
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I am in the process of moving all stuff off ledger to Ellipal mini. I know the maxis freak out about some small details, but I like the unit and the software. Setup is a pain, but once past that, I feel secure with it.

Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.