Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Beratungsbedarf – elliptischer Austausch

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 2 Jahren, 2 Monaten von Ellipal_official.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

– Ich habe versucht, einige Dot für BUSD über die ellipal-Börse zu handeln. Es ist schon 9 Stunden her und der Handel ist immer noch in den eingereichten Teil des Prozesses stecken.

Dauert es normalerweise so lange, Münzen mit ellipal zu tauschen? Wenn ja, wie kommt das? Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, den Handel zu stornieren?

Edit: Bitte verschwenden Sie nicht Ihre Zeit mit privaten Nachrichten an mich, wenn Sie das tun, werde ich automatisch nicht vertrauen, was Sie sagen

WHIOLO
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Did you check to see if the transaction is still in progress? This would happen to me. I would be charged the gas fee but the transaction would drop. I discovered that I had to guess the fee and leave a little bit of DOT in the wallet. Then it worked. No help from Ellipal. I had the same issue with ETH.

XRPacific
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Might depend on traffic.. I’ve heard of transactions being almost instant to waiting more than 24 hours

VinnieBagODonuts
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I waiting about 6 hours for a transaction yesterday, could have been longer

turburzy
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I experienced the same problem, and eventually, the exchange just disappeared . . . no loss of money. It just didn’t work.

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Our exchange are run by our exchange coins partners. Some requests might take longer than others so please be patient.

And please check if your coin status.The exchange may fail for other reasons, I recommend that you write an email to our cs@ellipal.com address, and our technical customer service will help you by better understanding the situation.

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.