Home Foren Trezor Wallet Beschriftung und CSV-Export in Trezor Suite – Wir brauchen Ihr Feedback!

• Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 6 Monaten von Gaditonecy.
Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Was ist der Hauptgrund dafür, dass Sie die Beschriftung oder/und den CSV-Export in der Trezor Suite verwenden? Was wollen Sie mit diesen Funktionen erreichen?

Gibt es etwas, das Sie stört oder das nicht funktioniert (nicht so, wie Sie es brauchen)?
      *Je genauer Sie es beschreiben, desto besser können wir es verstehen und verbessern.

Herzlichen Dank!

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[deleted]

Oh_No_Tears_Please
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Labelling: So I can remember what my transactions are for similar to how a bank statement will show the name of the vendor the payment was made.

I really think labelling needs to be able to save to the SD card inserted into the trezor model t.

CSV export: I would have liked to be able to export it so I could auto fill it into tax software, but it wasn’t usable. I can’t remember specifically what the reason was, but I ended up only being able to export my transactions from exchanges, anything that I did directly from my wallet I had to enter manually.

I think this has been improved lately but I remain skeptical.

Gaditonecy
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I second gainihg the ability to save labels to an SD card. I don’t want to go through a cloud backup system.

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.