Home Foren Ledger Wallet Besitze ich jede BTC-Adresse, die ich erhalte und von der ich sende? Senden von Wallets ohne Einzahlungen.

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich versuche, eine Liste aller meiner BTC-Wallets zu erhalten, ohne Electrum zu verwenden.

Meine Liste der BTC-Abhebungen zeigt, dass ich BTC von Adressen SENDE, die vorher keine BTC EMPFANGEN haben.

Wie ist das möglich? Sind das meine Wallets? Ich möchte vermeiden, dass ein Prüfer eine Wallet für sich beansprucht”, die dann die Wallet einer Börse als meine eigene ausgibt, oder etwas Verheerendes. Es ist klar, dass Ledger nicht auf eine neue Wallet übertragen kann, die es ohne eine Blockchain-Transaktion erstellen würde. Was ist los, wie ist es aus einer Wallet ohne Einlagen exportieren? Danke!

pringles_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey – Yes, you do own every Bitcoin address that your Ledger device generates for receiving transactions. However, it’s important to note that for privacy reasons, Ledger Live generates a new address for each transaction. The previous addresses remain valid, but reusing them is not recommended for optimal privacy.

When you send Bitcoin, the transaction often includes two destination addresses. One is the recipient’s address, and the other is a “change” address that belongs to your own account. This is a feature of UTXO-based crypto assets like Bitcoin. Any unspent amount from the transaction is sent back to this change address in your own account.

For more details on change addresses for UTXO-based crypto assets, you can check out: https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033802154-Change-addresses-for-UTXO-based-crypto-assets

Let us know if you’ve any other questions for us.

Zaytion_
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you are using the Ledger Live software it might not be showing you change addresses. When you send BTC, unless you send the entire amount in a UTXO it has to split up the BTC so the amount you send goes to the address you specify and the leftover has to go to a new address you control.

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> My list of BTC withdrawals shows me SENDING BTC from addresses which have not RECEIVED any BTC previously.

in fact they did receive BTC in the form of “change”, this happens when you send an amount that is smaller than your UTXO.

e.g. you have 1 address that has 1 BTC. you send 0.1 BTC. In fact your 1 BTC will go in a transaction that has a “change” of 0.9 BTC that will get back to you, on a new address called “change” address. like if you pay something that is 10 cents with a $1 bill, you will get back 90 cents in “change”.

Nothing to do with ledger, that’s just the way BTC works.

https://support.blockchain.com/hc/en-us/articles/4417082392724-What-are-change-addresses-and-how-do-they-work-

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> I’m trying to get a list of all my BTC wallets

I think you mean “BTC addresses”.

In fact every BTC account contains many addresses. All you really need to your BTC “extended public address” (xpub). you can get it in Ledger Live > Accounts > your BTC account > wrench icon > advanced > xpub

You can then enter your xpub in a blockchain explorer like [blockchain.com](https://blockchain.com) to see all your transactions.

r_a_d_
      Gast
      Up
      Down

>My list of BTC withdrawals shows me SENDING BTC from addresses which have not RECEIVED any BTC previously.

This is literally impossible. However, with Bitcoin, all coins going into a transaction must be spent. So because of this, most transactions by convention involve three addresses:

– Input unspent transaction (from address)
      – Output recieving address (to address)
      – Change address (could be the same as the Input, but typically is not for privacy enhancement)

So every transaction would have your address changing.

Btw, I didn’t get into UTXO (unspent transaction output) details, but basically the lowest common denominator for you to spend is the amount you received for a precious transaction. So if you funded the address with 10btc in a single transaction, even if you spent 0.0001btc, the input to the above would still be 10btc, and the 9.9999btc would go to the change address that you may not explicitly know, but always derived from your key per BIP32/44. Also, any difference between the sum of the inputs minus the outputs goes to the miner as tx fee. So transaction fee = in – out.

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.