Home Foren Ledger Wallet Best Practice bei der Rückgabe eines Ledger Nano X, der sich nicht einschalten lässt?

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo!

​

Ich gebe einen Ledger Nano X zurück, der sich nicht einschalten lässt, auch wenn er eingesteckt ist. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, die Daten darauf zu löschen?

​

Gibt es noch andere bewährte Verfahren, die ich bei der Rückgabe anwenden sollte?

​

Vielen Dank im Voraus.

zmooner
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Microwaving it

CokeAndChill
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Treat it as a compromised key situation.

Create a new seed and move your funds there.

You can get it done in a single transfer with one working hardware wallet.

CGBSeeds
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ledger doesnt usually take them. They should normally tell you to toss it and theyll just send a new one. They can no longer guarantee the product. They wouldnt even take back a ledger nano they sent me by mistake when I ordered a nano x. So my son got a free wallet all thanx to ledger.

cheeb_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

In this case, you can always just reset the Ledger device prior to returning it. You can factory reset your Ledger by incorrectly entering the PIN 3 times in a row.

Importantly, you’ll need to make sure you have the [24 word recovery phrase](https://www.ledger.com/academy/crypto/what-is-a-recovery-phrase) written down in order to [restore](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/4404382560913-Restore-your-Ledger-accounts-with-your-recovery-phrase?support=true) your funds into another Ledger device or BIP39-compliant wallet.

If for any reason the Ledger device is reset and you don’t have access to the 24 word recovery phrase used to set up the device, any/all funds associated with the 24 word recovery phrase will be permanently lost.

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.