Home Foren Trezor Wallet Beste Anleitung für PancakeSwap

Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo Leute, ich bin ein Pancakeswap-Investor und ich habe eine Trezor T, was die beste Anleitung, die Sie betrachten, um alle zu bewegen und alles von Trezor tun. Ich benutze die Trezor Suite (Desktop executable) und als ich meine Trezor-Wallet erstellt habe, erschienen meine Gelder in einer “versteckten Wallet” und nicht in der Haupt-Wallet. Ich meine, wenn ich mich mit der Trezor Suite verbinde, habe ich 0 Guthaben, bis ich eingebe, dass ich Zugang zur versteckten Wallet brauche, und dann wird sie angezeigt. Mit welcher Wallet wird die Metamaske verbunden sein?

Danke

cuoyi77372222
      Gast
      Up
      Down

>when i created my trezor wallet my funds appeared in some “hidden wallet” and not the main one.

If you have a hidden wallet that doesn’t show up until you type in the passphrase, then YOU are the one that created it.

​

>In which wallet will the metamask be connected?

It will be connected to whichever wallet YOU choose to connect it to. You have have as many or as few wallets as you want. If you connect to metamask with your main wallet, then the main wallet it is. If you connect to metamask with a hidden wallet by typing in your passphrase during the metamask hardware connection process, then the hidden wallet it is.

kaacaSL
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi, using Trezor with multiple applications may be confusing at first. Since you have to type in a passphrase in order to get to your funds, it means that your coins are in what we call a “hidden wallet”.

If you connect Trezor to Metamask app, in order to get to the funds you have to type in the very same passphrase as you are typing in Trezor Suite.

I suggest you to take a look at the video we made, where we explain how to access the same receiving address via different applications: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxEBNCdX7Hg

Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.