Home Foren Ledger Wallet Beste Aufbewahrungsorte für die Brieftasche

• Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 7 Monaten von RandomTask100.
Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo zusammen, ich bin ziemlich neu, habe es gerade erst eingerichtet und erfolgreich Geld eingezahlt… Ich habe mich nur gefragt, wo die Leute es normalerweise aufbewahren?

Lassen die Leute es hauptsächlich an einem sicheren Ort zu Hause oder tragen sie es immer bei sich, wie eine richtige Wallet?

Wenn du helfen willst, kommentiere viele Betrugsfälle im Chat

ExtraBumpyCucumber
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It’s just me and my wife so I just keep it handy in a drawer close to me. Otherwise if people are over I just put it in my bedroom hidden somewhere. More worried about my seed phrase quite frankly.

bje332013
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Good question.

I don’t think where you leave your hardware wallet *device* matters so much as where you leave the *seed phrase* and/or PIN for it. If someone finds your hardware wallet, they won’t be able to use the private key stored on said device unless they can log onto the device. That would – at least in theory – require them to know your seed phrase and PIN.

Jim-Helpert
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey, do not worry, if your device ever gets lost or stolen, what matters is your 24 words recovery phrase, this will allow you to restore your funds on any Ledger device!

And for the person who finds a locked device, they have 3 atempts to guess the PIN before it factory resets wiping everything the device holds! https://www.ledger.com/academy/crypto/where-are-my-coins

We invite you to check our security refresher post as well: https://www.reddit.com/r/ledgerwallet/comments/vxanu6/stay_secure_in_the_crypto_space_security_reminders/

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Alarmed-Hunter-6638
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Prison pocket

DjLoki
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I keep mine on my keys which are always with me, sorry to hijack your thread, but if I get another Ledger device as a back up, can I put my current seed phrase into it and have it on both devices? Basically a clone of the one I have already?

RandomTask100
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I leave mine in plain sight. The screen-saver is set to 5 mins so it’s safe. Thief would need my pin.

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.