Home Foren Ledger Wallet Beste Onboarding-Option für Benutzer in den USA

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Mit all dieser FUD rund um Binance und Coinbase, bin ich auf der Suche nach den besten Onboarding-Optionen, um mit USD von der Bank zu finanzieren und dann übertragen Vermögenswerte (wahrscheinlich ETH oder stabile Münze) zu defi Börsen. US-Benutzer können auf Coinbase einzahlen, aber Gelder sind für 7 Tage gebunden, bevor sie übertragen werden. Kraken ist 3 Tage mit höheren Handels- und Transfergebühren.

Wirklich wollen nur Optionen im Voraus für mit Vermögenswerten auf der Hand für den Austausch oder den Kauf von CEXs und dann das Senden an kalte Wallet, nur für den Fall, SHTF und US-Benutzer beginnen, sich selbst zu finden Schublade Holed nach unten die Linie.

Die gleiche Frage stellt sich für die Rücküberweisung in USD und an die Bank. Scheint wie Überweisung wäre der einzige Weg, um für große Summe zu gehen und beide Kraken und Coinbase bieten, dass… für jetzt.

Gedanken?

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Coinbase or Kraken, if you don’t like Binance.US

wh977oqej9
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You can use DEX, buy directly by credit card, you get crypto immediately to your cold wallet address. But fee’s are quite large.

I usually use Bitstamp, SEPA transfer is basically free, fee’s low and then transfer crypto to my wallet. But my question is also, how to off-ramp in case that all CEXs go down..

P2P, direct transfer of fiat between people?

Sethdarkus
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just use coinbase wallet extension synced to ledger buy from coinbase exchange it go directly to your hardware wallet address.

tim_penn
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Check out River Financial. The founder is Alexander Leishman, a Stanford grad, very well regarded in the industry. River is backed by top tier VCs including Robert Kraft. No rehypothecation of deposits, very stable, excellent practices. It is bitcoin only but you can off-ramp that to any exchange to buy whatever cryptos you want. You can deposit USD via ACH or wire. Unlike any other exchange or on-ramp, River waives all fees when you buy BTC provided that it is a standing recurring order. That is an excellent way to DCA into crypto positions without getting hammered on fees.

binglelemon
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Coinbase is what I’ve been using. There’s no 7 day waiting period to move after purchase like binance.us was doing.

itsnotlupus
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’d put Bitstamp, Kraken, Coinbase and Gemini in my Tier 1 list of exchanges.
      I see any of those as a viable and reasonably trustworthy path to convert assets.
      I have used all of the above at one point or another.

All other exchanges go into my 💩 tier.
      They tend to operate from improbably exotic jurisdictions, and will leave me with little recourse should things go wrong.
      I don’t trust them, wouldn’t use them by choice, and have only ever used them for dubious assets I couldn’t liquidate through Tier 1 exchanges.
      Even then, I tend to serialize my usage, only sending X% of the pile, trading it, withdrawing it, sending the next X%, rinse & repeat, in order to minimize potential losses.

I admit I probably have blind spots. Like maybe cex.io deserves to go on the Tier 1 list? I just don’t know enough about it.

Regardless of the tier, I would never store any assets for any length of time. Assets go on an exchange to be traded, the product of which is immediately withdrawn. That’s it.

My advice to you is to figure out what your Tier 1 set of exchanges contains.
      Then become fully verified on every exchange in the set. Sort them by various criteria (fees, speed, market liquidity.)
      Re-evaluate your Tier 1 set if you start to see exchanges in it going offline.

Also, I’ve had a chat with my bank to make sure they would be comfortable with money being transferred to/from crypto exchanges. Maybe it’s less of an issue nowadays, but it doesn’t hurt to give them a heads up, and potentially learn it’s time to find a new bank before your money gets stuck.

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.