Home Foren Trezor Wallet Besteht ein Risiko, oder bin ich paranoid?

• Dieses Thema hat 8 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 8 Monaten, 4 Wochen von RealReluctantRaptor.
Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo,

ich besitze einen Trezor one. Einige Leute empfehlen, während der Erstellung der Seed-Phrase nicht mit dem Internet verbunden zu sein.

​

Ich habe meine Seedphrase auf meinem Trezor erstellt, war aber mit dem Internet verbunden. Besteht die Gefahr, dass meine Seedphrase durchgesickert sein könnte, oder bin ich hier paranoid?

​

Ich verfüge nicht über die technischen Kenntnisse, um diese Frage zu beantworten, daher danke ich Ihnen im Voraus für Ihre Hilfe!

Easymacsauce
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You’ll be alright. Write down your seed phrase and don’t share it with anyone. You’ve completed the best part of owning your wallet. You’re in control now and it’s normal to be paranoid.

tbone338
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The seed is generated and displayed on the Trezor. At no point does it leave the Trezor, so it doesn’t matter internet or not. What matters is how you decide to store the seed.

skivvey
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Did the seed generate on the Trezor device itself or on your computer?
      When the seed was displayed did you write it down or save it somewhere on your computer/cloud?
      Did you enter the seed in the Tresor or on your computer?

Alone-Hospital-6028
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yea, if your PC has any malicious software. There could be a chance that your seed phrase is compromised. In the case of a windows machine, Micirosoft themselves is malicious software.

Agha_Jamal
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You need internet to download Trezor suite on your pc. I downloaded after connecting my Trezor and following the link and instructions so I didn’t download some fake or malicious Trezor suite. I don’t think seed phrase should be compromised if it only showed on your Trezor device. At least, that’s what they tell you, but this is crypto and it’s perfectly normal to be paranoid lol.

After getting one of my hot wallets hacked, I wiped my hard drive, installed a new Windows, purchased an Anti-virus subscription, ran multiple scans before setting up my Trezor and I’m still worried all the time!

BagiuoBlack
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The next step is learning how to use passphrase. It is like using an extra word. Learn how to use this feature on Trezor. Also, even though you have your seed words written down, take the time to memorize them

MikalaMikala
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I am confused: Can you even generate the seed without being connected to the internet?

RealReluctantRaptor
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Not paranoid at all. You are cautious. Always best to ask questions.

Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.