Home Foren Trezor Wallet Betrügerische Münzen sind in meinen Trezor gefallen. Was ist zu tun?

• Dieses Thema hat 14 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 11 Monaten von jwalk5643.
Ansicht von 14 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe eine Betrugsmünze auf meine Trezor fallen lassen (DEgg-Token – noch nie davon gehört).

Wie konnte das passieren, wenn ich nicht einmal verbunden war, und was kann ich mit diesem unerwünschten Token tun?

Ich möchte überhaupt nicht damit interagieren, da ich weiß, dass das manchmal den Plan eines Hackers auslösen kann, aber es ist frustrierend, diesen Mist zu bekommen.

Hat sonst noch jemand DEgg gesehen oder davon gehört? Das ist vor ein paar Stunden passiert – ich bin total verwirrt. Ich vermute, dass die Adresse von einer Transaktion stammt, die ich vor einer Weile mit meiner Metamask durchgeführt habe, aber ich habe die Trezor nie mit etwas anderem verbunden, außer mit Börsen.

meatwaddancin
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The Blockchain is public, connecting to exchanges is just as visible as connecting to other wallets or DeFi. Anyone can go see what wallets exist, they just won’t know who they belong to.

Your Trezor is simply a key to the Blockchain, your wallet still exists even when your Trezor is off.

Simply ignore the airdropped coin. It can do you no harm if you just don’t interact with it.

slvbtc
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Every single public address that has ever been used is publicly visable on blockchain explorers. Think of airdropped scam coins like spam emails, you cant stop them so just ignore them.

Spaceidiots
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Do nothing. It’s the most common thing ever to receive those scam coins

HeroicLife
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you have a high value wallet, you will get dozens of scam coins sent to you. Getting tokens is not a security risk. The only way you can lose coins is by making a transaction.

You will have to learn to ignore them.

QR3124
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I won’t accept private chats on this, thanks. Too likely to be scams.

eyespy1172
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Trezor stores your keys. Your public address receiving an air drop has nothing to do with your trezor.

carbonetc
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I scrolled through all my worthless scam coins a few months ago. I had never even bothered to look at them before. I care about them now as much as I did beforehand: zero. You just have to accept that if you’re going to use public blockchains this kind of thing is part of the deal. Freedom comes with inconveniences. It has nothing to do with Trezor or Metamask.

jwalk5643
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Has anyone received kicool? (KICT) is this a scam?

PutoPozo
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yeah could be a bread crumb or something, like someone else said ignore the coin

reddelicious77
      Gast
      Up
      Down

yeah, I installed Metamask and like 3 hours later, I got this junk token – ‘300,000 APMONEY.ORG’

(not saying there’s a correlation, but considering I had the address for years with no issue, that’s my guess)

BleisermanG
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just dont use ut or interact with it or anything with it, forget its there and let it be there.
      Over the course of many trades and interacting with a wallet you will get airdrops and all you need is to ignore them.

raymonddurk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Lol this is now my favorite post ever to be posted in this sub. Thank you.

criminalnoodle
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I can’t wait until we can hide scan coins or $0 balances in Trezor Suite

jwalk5643
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I did not approve a transaction, it just was there one day.

Ansicht von 14 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.