Home Foren Trezor Wallet Bewährte Praktiken für Verwaltungskonten?

• Dieses Thema hat 2 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 3 Monaten von kaacaSL.
Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich bin dabei, meine erste Hardware-Wallet einzurichten (ich habe jahrelang an Börsen gehandelt, aber nach FTX habe ich erkannt, dass keine Börse sicher ist) und habe mich gefragt, wie ihr eure Konten verwaltet? Die Einbeziehung der Passphrasen bietet eine Menge Flexibilität und ich hoffe, dass ich sie voll ausnutzen kann.

Habt ihr zum Beispiel ein Konto für btc, eines für eth? oder habt ihr eines, das mit Börsen interagiert und von dem aus ihr zu anderen transferiert, etc.

Ich weiß, dass jeder Mensch anders ist, ich versuche nur, einige Ideen zu sammeln, wie ich meine Sachen verwalten kann.

Danke!

tahanks4
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have a trezor with btc only firmware i use for non kyc btc, passphrase and pin. It’s connected to exodus using their connect feature to give me a way to quickly check the wallet (watch only from exodus) or make a deposit. You can access the address on exodus also for deposits just no withdrawing without the hardware for signing.

I also have a Dcent Wallet for my alts and btc that has been kyc’d. It is bluetooth (some frown upon this but i only use it at home not in public and its off when not in use) with Fingerprint, passphrase, and pin. It uses Dcent app for the wallet interface that can be swapped to access a hot wallet also for holding smaller amounts of coins (just like exodus).

I love them both. I would think about keeping btc separate if you hold alts to reduce attack vectors and diversification never hurts.

kaacaSL
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi! For a start, I suggest learning the basics about the wallet structure. You can find all the information in this blog post: [https://blog.trezor.io/wallet-accounts-and-addresses-bdfa6b66b037](https://blog.trezor.io/wallet-accounts-and-addresses-bdfa6b66b037).

Bitcoin and Ethereum are different cryptocurrencies, so having them in the same account is impossible. With Bitcoin, you can create several accounts within one wallet (seed), and each account can have multiple receiving addresses. Ethereum has a different structure, meaning 1 ETH account = 1 ETH receiving address.

If you plan to have KYC and non-KYC coins in your wallet, you can create an account and rename it as “non-KYC” to avoid confusion in the future.

Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.