Home Foren Ledger Wallet Bezüglich des Problems, dass ich meine BTC nicht von Ledger wegbewegen kann

• Dieses Thema hat 24 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 10 Monaten, 3 Wochen von Different_Plant5583.
Ansicht von 24 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe gesehen, andere in diesem sub mit dem gleichen Problem, einige sogar so weit zurück wie Februar. In Bezug auf alles, was in den letzten Wochen passiert ist, hat Ledger mein Vertrauen verloren und ich verschiebe alle meine BTC in eine andere Cold Storage Wallet. Etwas, das nur 10 Minuten gedauert haben sollte, um zu erreichen.

Stattdessen habe ich über 3 Stunden damit verbracht, meine BTC zu verschieben (und ich habe nur 75% davon verschoben). Ich bekomme immer wieder die Meldung, dass mein Gerät kurz vor der Bestätigung der Transaktion die Verbindung unterbrochen hat. Ich weiß, dass andere das gleiche Problem haben, und Ledger scheint nichts dagegen zu unternehmen. Was wäre, wenn ich das Geld für eine dringende Ausgabe bräuchte? Ich hätte weder die Zeit noch die Geduld, mich stundenlang damit herumzuschlagen für etwas, das höchstens 10 Minuten dauern sollte.

Als ob die Fähigkeit von Ledger, die Seed-Phrase zu speichern, nicht schon genug wäre, kann ich jetzt auch noch meine BTC nicht mehr ohne extreme Anstrengung aus der Wallet entfernen. Ich werde nie wieder zu dieser Wallet zurückkehren. Wenn noch jemand ein ähnliches Problem hat und eine Lösung weiß, lassen Sie es mich bitte wissen. Der Ledger-Support hat keine hilfreichen Lösungen angeboten.

Edit: Einige Benutzer vermuten, dass es ein Kabelproblem ist. Ich kann mit 95%iger Sicherheit sagen, dass es nicht so ist. Ich habe 3 verschiedene Kabel und 2 verschiedene Computer ausprobiert und das gleiche Ergebnis erhalten. Es ist möglich, dass alle drei Drähte fehlerhaft waren, aber nicht wahrscheinlich. Das Ledger bleibt während des gesamten Prozesses in der gleichen Position.

vitorizzo
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Is this through Bluetooth or wired to a computer? If Bluetooth, try it on a computer or if computer try a different cable.

RemyTheWhippet
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Restore to another bip39 compatible wallet and get out

Interested_Redditor
      Gast
      Up
      Down

NONE OF YOUR CRYPTO IS ON LEDGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus C’ this is a stupid group! No wonder Ledger feels the need to create a recovery path. People are stupid!

PotatoBot12
      Gast
      Up
      Down

**It’s a wire problem**, as another comment has already mentioned.

Don’t touch the device when it’s processing or try not let the wire come loose IN ANY WAY. The device will still be on and connected, but if that wire is even slightly jiggled when pressing buttons, the transaction will fail.

**Source**: Had this problem myself for an hour only to realize my wire became faulty. Worked perfectly when I held the wire in and worked a 2nd time perfectly fine when I changed the wire to a new one.

SufficientNet9227
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Something like this happened to me a while ago im really not sure this can help or same issue but my problem was only the cable it was kinda loose and was losing the connection sometimes for a mili seconds and made the trasaction fail after changing the cable it never happened again.

magicmulder
      Gast
      Up
      Down

How can you only have moved “75%” in “over 3 hours”? How many separate transactions are you splitting this into, and why?

I swear these FUD posts are getting dumber by the minute.

dankmangos420
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Honestly, if you need the money for an emergency expense don’t keep it in BTC. It’s always smart to have your emergency funds in liquid money you can spend ASAP.

Trip_seize
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Wait? Who even stores “emergency expense” money in crypto?

BlitzPsych
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If there are issues with Ledger Live maybe try out third party wallets like Blue Wallet and Sparrow that also support a Ledger (without the need to copy paste a seed phrase into a hot wallet, for those wondering).

CameoSigma
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It’s a wite problem bro, I had this issue and solved it with a new cable. How did I know I was using a faulty cable? It would disconnect before I could finish any transaction

ztkraf01
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Sorry but if you needed that money for an emergency expense you’re not setup correctly. Rule of thumb is you should always keep an emergency fund that can last you 6 months in fiat. A high yield savings account would be perfect for that. Everything else can be split into investments which could include crypto. Don’t keep emergency funds on “cold” storage. That’s silly

t81_
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Oh man, these is getting better and better in here

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

For BTC the best wallet that can connect to the ledger device is Electrum.

Using Electrum, connected to the ledger, would have been much safer than entering your ledger seed in a software wallet, like you did.

cf_dtrg385
      Gast
      Up
      Down

FUD

Future-Tomorrow
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I think you need to investigate further what is happening here. After seeing your post I just did two tests since you indicated this has been happening to a number of people. I haven’t seen those posts. Can you share these posts?

1. I can see the “Update to Ledger Liver version 2.58.0…” in Ledger Live and have not updated.
      2. I was able to immediately send a test amount of $25 from Ledger to an exchange. It arrived in about 10 minutes.
      3. Then I tried another amount of $200 to see if it was maybe just a fluke. This one was received in about 5 minutes.
      4. I had no disconnect errors or issues during either send.
      5. Long before this fiasco Ledger support was abysmal. The warning sign to me years ago was when a CEO of a company is on Twitter and a Reddit sub offering support solutions and answering customers. One can argue that Steve Jobs did this in his last years but Ledger is not Apple and there were some very unique/strategic facing situations in which Jobs got involved. The Ledger CEO was more prolific and this is not a good sign/thing.

Something is either wrong with your device, or the cable itself. I would rule out the computer(s) unless you have some complex network/VPN or other configuration that both are running through and you’ve seen connection issues in other applications or processes.

Trudahamzik
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Totally in the same boat as you. Not too sure how, but I got lucky and managed to move my BTC out. Will never ever touch a Ledger again

_slyme_GRN_
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You’ll be fine man. Ledger has your keys. Just trust ❤️

Safe-Recording8430
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Get ready to dance 🚂 because the Thomas token is dropping today, on 29.05! Jump on the cash train and experience some mind-blowing emotions 🌟🌟 Check it out r/Thomastokenbsc

AL0634
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Use a hot wallet with the seed generated from your ledger device. Then after you set up a new wallet and seed, send to that address.

finance_investing
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’ve had problems with BTC on ledger for MONTHS. Kept reporting it over and over, got no real support, only links/copy pasted stuff from their KB’s. In addition to that, it wasn’t just me. Lots of members from my forum had the exact same issue (synchronization errors and random errors trying to send). This still wasn’t fixed, and it’s been three+ months already.

WorkerBee-3
      Gast
      Up
      Down

you can upload your mnemonic phrase into another wallet and move the money if it’s a dire need.

If you’re switching to a new wallet, can even put that phrase into a hot wallet and consider it a hot key from now on

nkantzavelos
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Does the actual ledger(nano s/nano x) itself require software updates? Or is it just the ledger live desktop app? And if it does how do you update the ledger if you are not using it with ledger live but instead with say sparrow desktop wallet?

c0alfield
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Make sure the usbc port in the ledger is clean and free of dust 😉

Different_Plant5583
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Moving btc does take a while, I’ve noticed. Also lots of fees. For Eth it’s a set amount for gas but for BTC fees are proportional to the amount you’re moving.

Ansicht von 24 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.