Home Foren Trezor Wallet Bitcoin verschwunden!!! HILFE!!!!

• Dieses Thema hat 9 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 3 Monaten, 3 Wochen von EducationOpposite167.
Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo zusammen, ich brauche dringend Hilfe!!!

Ich habe Bitcoin von einer Börse an meine Trezor-Wallet-Adresse geschickt, die ich gerade generiert hatte. Ich hatte ursprünglich die Adresse über mein Gerät bestätigt, dann kopiert und eingefügt direkt in Austausch für den Empfang. Es wurde alles bestätigt und gesendet, aber in der Trezor Suite wird die Adresse nicht mehr angezeigt. Ich kann überhaupt keine Transaktionen sehen und ich kann die Wallet-Adresse nirgendwo in der Suite finden. Ich flippe aus, da es sich um über 1 Bitcoin handelte!!! Bitte helfen Sie!!!!

Ich mache mir Sorgen, dass es an eine nicht verifizierte Adresse gegangen sein könnte….

Jdgalee73
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Did you not do a test transfer of $50 or something first?

brianddk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Well… You either changed your Trezor seed-mnemonic, passphrase, or derivation.

I’d check those three first.

Ordinary-Actuary-162
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The wallet generated many address, but don’t worry . If you verified the Address and it’s correct you will get it

silverGameOfThrone
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Small verification amount will show up the truth.

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Did you recover your BTC?

If not, you should definitely check that it arrived on the right address (using a BTC explorer), and you should check that the address in question is controlled by your Trezor seed (e.g. using Electrum, connected to your Trezor device.

Note: do NOT enter your Trezor seed phrase in Electrum.

whiskeytangosunshine
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I don’t know who else needs to hear this. But always send a test amount to your Trezor when you get one.

After you send that test amount- wipe your Trezor and restore it using the seed.

Once you do that, see your funds again and are 100 % confident on it then transfer the rest over.

Crypto is unforgiving.

jdlostbtv
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Relax! What’s the transaction hash? is it confirmed?

cryptoinhaler
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Always send a small amount. But check the block explorer with the address you just generated. See if its in there

EducationOpposite167
      Gast
      Up
      Down

All my BTC, ETH and all associated tokens were stolen from my Trezor Model T. Customer Service was no help … Does anyone know how to locate the name, address, etc information for the wallet address that stole my crypto? I dont recall the name of the app that provides the information .. I was told to create a police report and submit all information. Is there a private way for me to send my phone number to share knowledge on how to recover stolen crypto? All my problems started when Tezor required me to update the firmware but Customer Service states there is no correllation.

Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.