Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Bitte ändern Sie meine Meinung

• Dieses Thema hat 16 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 2 Jahren, 2 Monaten von TittaDiGirolamo.
Ansicht von 16 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich mag wirklich das Aussehen und die Bedienung des Ellipal Titan vor allem jetzt, dass die Black Friday Sale ist auf, aber nach dem Lesen der Kommentare unter einer Überprüfung Ich bin unsicher, ob zu einem Kauf jetzt, bitte helfen Sie mir mit einigen guten Feedback?

Großartige Bewertung, aber mit Kommentaren unten [https://www.hardware-wallets.net/ellipal-titan-review/](https://www.hardware-wallets.net/ellipal-titan-review/)

No-Care-1448
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have 5 other wallets, but i had many issues with ledger so I wanted to try something else. I do love everything about Ellipal so i got one. Honestly, no other wallet will ever reply to you as fast as Ellipal if yo have any issue. Ledger NEVER reply !!!!!!!! Elipall even ask you for your request to store any of your favorite coins. No other wallet do that. I love it, I had never had a problem, I can only speak for myself but I do believe they are a company trying to make their customers happy.

Synapse_SoCal
      Gast
      Up
      Down

u/Utakos, there’s a lot of vocal people talking bad about the Ellipal Titan, but truly most all of these are from people who don’t know what they’re doing and/or blaming the Titan for the way that blockchain works, or because they lost their seed phrase and are now mad that the Titan is a secure device 🤣

I’ll give ya my take for what it’s worth. First the good:

1) I’m of the opinion that air gapped hardware wallets are the only way to go. Additionally if you create your seed phrase offline and use the restore process to get it onto the Titan…this makes this device extremely safe because it creates a trustless system
      2) The hardware is great. Though the power cord is a bit wonky, looks like they fixed this in the latest version tho
      3) The app supports so many coins, and allows for staking on multiple platforms
      4) From what I’ve seen so far, it’s simply the best out there at the moment. The Keystone wallet looks pretty legit too, but there’s not nearly as good of support for the various coins there (for example I don’t believe they support Cardano yet)

The bad:

1) When you send your crypto to the Titan, it can take a while to show up. Not sure why this is, but it’s silly that it hasn’t been fixed yet
      2) Even tough they diligently add new features all the time, it still seems like they should be further along. One of my gripes is that although they allow Cardano staking, they only allow us to use 2 stake pools (one of which is theirs). This is lame, and should change. But even though this bugs the hell out of me, most other hardware wallets don’t even support ADA staking yet

At the end of the day, I’m very happy with my purchase. Get the bundle with the metal mnemonics, that thing is great. Let us know what you decide, and if we can be of any help

Nevasummahridah
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Great info in here guys thank you! Do any know if Ellipal Titan supports Saitama? Metamask or Coinbase?

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

We’re sorry to see these bad reviews, but ELLIPAL Titan is always working on new products and listening to customer feedback to make it the best it can be. We have now also created a full instructional video for newbies to learn which we think will be of great help, please refer to here,[https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClfY7g0xVWG3YBvxA8cMtxg](https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClfY7g0xVWG3YBvxA8cMtxg)

Fit_Butterscotch5548
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The device is one of the best on the market. Has the mobile app had a few glitches yes but they do work on them. 90% of the “problems” people have is due to lack of knowledge on how the blockchains they invest in actually work. I’ve been using it for a good while and I’ve had 1 issue and that was with wallet connect not connecting to many sites and that was fixed and that was an app issue not a titan issue.

You do have some zealots that refuse to acknowledge that what happened to them was their own lack of knowledge and blame ellipal. The main ones you’ll see are:
      1.“I’ve lost my seed ellipal won’t help me they stole my funds”
      2.“I sent x coin and I never got them”
      3.“I send from ellipal and I can get my funds out”
      When
      1. is the main feature of the titan to keep your seed safe, and plus as everyone in blockchain should know your seed is your responsibility if you cant handle keeping that safe stick with an exchange where they own your key.
      2. ive helped soooo many people with this and looking at the blockchain explorer of their coin you can clearly see errors like insufficient gas. But they rather blame ellipal than actually check what is going on.
      3. see 2.

At the end of the day youll have people that love it and people who hate it, i speak from a personal point of view and from being in this reddit every day helping people out and seeing user error after user error. The ellipal is 100% solid. the app is 90% and getting better.

Trevigol
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I read some comments on the page you linked, and they are illiterate people that prefer to complain online instead of learning where they putting their money.

Hardware wallets are for people who understand the basics of the blockchain.

Hardware wallets are not exchanges. Hardware wallets do not store your money. You do not need to move you money from a hardware wallet to another, it’s like calling a courier to send your phone from you right hand to your left hand.

Affectionate_Oil7726
      Gast
      Up
      Down

No issues. Had my ellipal for 3 years. You have to do your research. A lot of errors are made on user end. You have to learn how to use your tools. It’s on you at the end of the day. No one going to hold you hand.

SherbetHistorical875
      Gast
      Up
      Down

1. They are the only hardware wallet maker that tracks your cellphone activity via device ID throughout the web

2. Closed source, cannot use it with any other application unlike Ledger or Keystone

3. Bitcoin, litecoin has fixed address instead of changing receiving address for every transaction thus destroying privacy

4. Highest ETH fees because they force you to transact throug their node

5. Unknown founders working in Chinese Hong Kong

6. Keep a record of EVERY transaction you do (stated in their Terms)

Their only good thing is they are sleek and metallic

Everything else is shit

PS: Also, they pay shills to downvote people who raise these easily testable points 😂

Stay saltyyy shills

The_Cloudy_Mid
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Do not buy the ellipal. They don’t update and overheat.

Kind_human22
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m curious as well. Hope somebody will give us the mindchanging figure.

FMXRP
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I had the titan for nearly 8 months and I must say that originally it was sluggish to do transactions, but now appears to be all under control. I use to purchase crypto via coinspot and then transfer it to the wallet – this takes approx. 3 minutes (smaller fingers than mine may take less). Not sure if doing this is considered correct but the Titan is what keeps my coins safe and it works well.

C137-Rick_Sanchez
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have concerns but I hold 40% of my portfolio on an ELLIPAL Titan. The main arguments I can offer from experience are: 1. My Titan was literally under water for 24hrs and survived. Hurricane IDA. The flood did a number on my house but my hardware wallet survived (charger did not). The second point is that I could not sell a token (MANA) within the ELLIPAL app. Lesson learned. NBD. The third point is the ease of staking. So far my ATOM is safe and earning 10% interest. All that said this is early crypto and there could be a back door or other exploit to drain your funds. I think this is true of most competitors and thus far I am happy with my ELLIPAL purchase. That said “Don’t keep all your eggs in one basket.

RothePro88
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Try ledger nano x, I have it and it’s beautiful. Also you cant use MM with ellipal

Undeathical
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Well, I got one for this black Friday, the price was hard to say no to. I really hate high-gas coins anyways, so I don’t mess with ETH. If u/Ellipal_official reads this though, I really hope you put CRONOS and Algorand Blockchain support for the device/app.
      Also I have a $10 coupon if you decide to go for it.

TittaDiGirolamo
      Gast
      Up
      Down

There’s more practical and handy devices than the Ellipal.
      In case of need of moving coins out of the wallet it’s a nightmare to the average user.
      The guy who writes that high fees are to blame on the blockchain is blatantly wrong, as with other devices fees are at least a half of what the ellipal app charges, so it’s not the blockchain but the app robbing on fees.
      Buy a Trezor or Ledger from the manufacturer, don’t buy it from Amazon as many customers told the device arrived tampered.

TittaDiGirolamo
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Oh, and the customer support sucks big time too, it’s nearly non existent.

Ansicht von 16 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.