Home Foren Trezor Wallet Bitte helfen Sie! Ich hatte 3 Bitcoins in meinem trezor geheimen Konto speichern sie für meine Kinder. Heute habe ich versucht, in ihnen nach 2 Jahren anmelden und sie nicht angezeigt. Es wird gesagt, dass das versteckte Konto leer ist. Was ist los? Kann mir jemand helfen? Ich verliere den Verstand, es ist mein ganzes Nebengeld der letzten Jahre, das ich meinen Kindern hinterlassen will.

• Dieses Thema hat 14 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 4 Monaten von islandchild89.
Ansicht von 14 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Bitte helft mir! Ich hatte 3 bitcoins in meinem trezor geheimen Konto, um sie für meine Kinder zu sparen. Heute habe ich versucht, in ihnen nach 2 Jahren zu loggen und sie nicht angezeigt werden. Es wird gesagt, dass das versteckte Konto leer ist. Was ist los? Kann mir jemand helfen? Ich verliere den Verstand, es ist mein ganzes Nebengeld der letzten Jahre, das ich meinen Kindern hinterlassen will.

Wholly_Macaroni
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I cannot help you directly, but can say this community helped me when I thought I’d lost all of my coins on my Trezor. Take some deep breaths, ignore the DMs from scammers and soak up everyone sensible’s advice. I am sure the coins will turn up. I am sorry; you’ll be feeling awful right now, but try not to rush. Good luck

FollowTheTrailofDead
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Patience, patience. I panicked too when after leaving my Trezor unused for 2 years and I couldn’t quite remember the right passphrase and I saw zero balance… which means I typed the wrong passphrase.

After 6 tries, I put it down, relaxed… and suddenly remembered my “hint” and I had screwed up a punctuation mark.

Relax. Walk away and do something that calms your mind. Your coins are still there. You just forgot the key. It’ll come to you.

R-cryptos
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Check your wallet address on the blockchain. Is there any outgoing tx listed in the last two years?

Crypto-Guide
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Basically this is a common issue with Trezor, you have most likely got a typo in your BIP39 passphrase.

That said, my other question is whether you have wiped/reset the device at any point? (And if you haven’t already don’t so, don’t, until you have time a recovery check and verified that your 12/24 word seed is transcribed correctly)

Basically you will need to try to recover the passphrase, you can do this by hand and if that doesn’t work, you can try a tool like BTCRecover to check a large number of possible passphrases quickly. (https://btcrecover.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ I also have a bunch of videos about it on my channel)

Also, if ignore the flood of scammers sending you private messages…

runfastination
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yeah I’d check the wallet address to see if the balance was ever there (slight chance you aren’t looking at the right account which has happened to me before).

rlaren
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Wrong passphrase sure, be patient and try every possible combination

steffi8
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you get desperate you might want to research BTCRecover. Theres a number of videos on YouTube from Cypto Guide.

Note this is not a scam but if you go this route ensure your running air gapped without your computer connected to be internet.

The general idea is that it may be able to use brute force methods to determine your pass phrase and more you know about it the better.

See https://youtu.be/hHS59lBgx1I for the passphrase specific video.

Note this should be last resort because you’ll be asked to type in your seed phrase and this is something you never want to do on your computer because things like key loggers etc could capture this which is why it’s recommended that you only run it in highly controlled locked down environment.

Ill_Employ_4823
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It seems scary to use Hidden wallet ? May I know what is the advantage of using Hidden Wallet ? Is it purpose to hide asset ? Why need to hide asset when the cold wallet is belong to ourself ? I’m only using the standard wallet from Trezor . Thx for comment

Keefryan
      Gast
      Up
      Down

OP. Just check your public address on blockchain.com and report back here with an apology for being a drama queen. Lol. PS. A Trezor device doesn’t hold your crypto ! Suggest you learn what a hardware wallet does. Kr

AutoModerator
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Please bear in mind that no one from the Trezor team would send you a private message first.
      If you want to discuss a sensitive issue, we suggest contacting our Support team via the Troubleshooter: https://trezor.io/support/

**No one from the Trezor team (Reddit mods, Support agents, etc) would ever ask for your recovery seed!**
      Beware of scams and phishings: https://blog.trezor.io/recognize-and-avoid-phishing-ef0948698aec

*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/TREZOR) if you have any questions or concerns.*

Iamnakamoto
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Alright guys , so my Bitcoin is in the wallet I checked on blockchain.com . I do have the correct password as well since it’s on a hidden wallet . I typed it and it says “ your wallet is ready to use “ shows it all empty what’s wrong ? Do I need to update my trezor or what or am I doing something wrong

Iamnakamoto
      Gast
      Up
      Down

So when I type another passphrase it says this
      “ wrong passphrase
      Invalid passphrase confirmed “‘

Public_Weekend2897
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I wouldn’t worry about it now. Wait until it goes back up.

islandchild89
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Theory=OP.wants to gain entry to someone other then his own device.

Ansicht von 14 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.