Home Foren Ledger Wallet Bitte helfen Sie mir mit meiner Ledger Live Desktop Version und dem Wallet Firmware Update

Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo Leute,

Meine ledger live desktop Version sagt 2.58.0 . Ist dies die neueste Version?

Ich havent aktualisiert jede Firmware meiner usbs Ledger Brieftaschen für lange Zeit. Definitiv habe ich nicht eine der neuen Firmware, die all diesen Stress zu uns seit letzter Woche erstellt. Ist dies die Update-Firmware, die wir über Sorgen sein sollte und zu vermeiden?

Bitte korrigieren Sie mich, wenn ich hier falsch oder verwirrt bin:

Wir haben also 2 Dinge, die wir jedes Mal aktualisieren müssen?

1) Ledger Live Desktop

2) Die Hardware-USB-Firmware selbst, sobald wir sie anschließen und darauf zugreifen

Verstehe ich das richtig?

Meine Geldbörsen funktionieren perfekt.

Ich danke euch im Voraus und bin euch sehr dankbar.

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

​

> My ledger live desktop version says 2.58.0 . Is this the latest version ?

yes

> Definitely i dont have any of the new firmware that created all this stress to us since last week. Is this the update firmware we should be worry about and avoid ?

You don’t need to update your ledger unless it tells you to update. And even in this case, in most cases you can still use other front-ends apps with your ledger device (that has an old firmware), if you don’t trust ledger and think they will steal your seed.

if you trust ledger to be safe, then you update your ledger device firmware. it will not extract your seed from the device unless you sign up for their recovery service and confirm it on the ledger itself.

Jim-Helpert
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey, your Ledger Live is up-to-date yes. To clarify a few crucial points for you. Merely performing a firmware update for your Ledger device does not trigger the automatic activation of the Ledger Recover service.
      To enable the Ledger Recover service, you must complete a secure onboarding process.
      Even once your Ledger Recover subscription is active, your seed fragments will not be shared or transmitted unless you manually authorize it on the Ledger device.
      Ledger Recover does not possess the ability to execute this action independently:
      Refer to this link for more information:
      [https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/11022833583261-Can-Ledger-and-Ledger-Recover-access-my-Secret-Recovery-Phrase-?docs=true](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/11022833583261-Can-Ledger-and-Ledger-Recover-access-my-Secret-Recovery-Phrase-?docs=true)

Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.