Home Foren Ledger Wallet Bitte überprüfen Sie, ob Ihre Hardware-Geldbörse mit der Wiederherstellungsphrase oder Passphrase für das ausgewählte Konto eingerichtet ist.

• Dieses Thema hat 7 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 8 Monaten, 1 Woche von cheeb_ledger.
Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Die Nachricht, die ich erhalte, wenn ich versuche, XLM an Coinbase oder uphold zu senden, habe ich mein Gerät zurückgesetzt und die Passphrasen wieder hinzugefügt.

immer ziemlich ärgerlich, wenn ich versuchte, meine XLM für QNT tauschen, bevor es bis 20% bewegt und ich verloren.

PM mich nicht ich werde nicht antworten

chuoni
      Gast
      Up
      Down

That means the either the XLM account has been set up with another recovery phrase, or that you used no or another passphrase when setting up the XLM account.

Crypto-Guide
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This message means exactly what it says… You need to work out what your seed messing up with either the passphrase or recovery seed, as it doesn’t match what you used when you added the account to Ledger Live.

kevb197
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Why are you even playing with with assets? Leave it alone for another 3 years..

Wayne2018ZA
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Seems like you made a mistake with one of the words or the passphrase, so you set up a different wallet. Try again?

DailyUpsAndDowns
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Do you have more than one Ledger?

Y0rin
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The answer is literally in your title.

cheeb_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This is a very important point u/GrassSignificant7271 – you **need** to make sure that you know which device (aka the 24 word recovery phrase that set up the Ledger) created the account you want to access.

For this reason I like to title my accounts according to which Ledger created it – that way I know which Ledger to have plugged in when accessing the account (so I don’t get this error message).

My example would be this:

I have a Ledger Nano X and a Ledger Nano S Plus and I have Bitcoin accounts for each, but each Ledger is set up with a different, unique 24 word recovery phrase.

My accounts would be titled like this: My Nano X accounts would be “LNX_BTC” to show that they’re my Bitcoin accounts created with my Nano X ***and on the opposite end of this equation*** my Nano S Plus accounts would be titled “LNS+BTC” to show that they’re my Bitcoin accounts created with my Nano S Plus.

If I follow this type of account titling system, I won’t run into the “invalid recovery phrase or passphrase” error message when attempting to access certain accounts (maybe with the wrong device or 24 word recovery phrase).

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.