Home Foren Ledger Wallet Bitte um Hilfe für fehlende Solano-Gelder

• Dieses Thema hat 2 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 8 Monaten von chuoni.
Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Also habe ich über meine Mittel von Ledger zu Coinbase gesendet und jetzt meine Mittel fehlen alles übereinstimmt, außer die Adresse von Coinbase hat einige Großbuchstaben und die, die ich eingegeben ist alles Kleinbuchstaben, aber die genaue gleiche Adresse:( jemand eine Idee haben, was zu tun?

fbruck_bh
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I also had the same issue with sending SOL from Coinbase to my ledger. It turns out it was there but the issue was ledger live app. I updated, restarted and everything appeared.

Another way to check is looking up the transaction on https://explorer.solana.com/. Look up your ledger SOL address you sent to from Coinbase.

It’s likely you have them. You’re just having issues viewing them.

chuoni
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Some blockchain addresses are case sensitive, that might be the case for Solano (Solana?). If that’s true there’s nothing much you can do.

Another option is that you forgot to add a memo. Exchanges often use one address for many transactions, so they need the memo to link it to your account. Most exchanges are able to fix this for a fee.

Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.