Home Foren Ledger Wallet Bleibt bei “Gerät verbinden und entsperren” hängen

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Also habe ich meinen Ledger Nano S oder Ledger Live seit über einem Jahr nicht mehr benutzt. Ich beschloss, wieder einige Kryptowährungen zu kaufen und übertrug einige BTC von CB auf meinen Ledger. Alles funktionierte einwandfrei, der BTC-Transfer wurde bestätigt, aber ich konnte die BTC nicht in Ledger Live sehen. Es stellte sich heraus, dass ich die alte Version verwendet hatte.

Also habe ich auf die neueste Version von Ledger Live aktualisiert und jetzt wird alles angezeigt. Ich habe die Firmware und alle Anwendungen aktualisiert. Wenn ich jetzt versuche, Münzen zu empfangen, fordert Ledger Live mich auf, das Gerät zu verbinden und zu entsperren. Ich ziehe also den USB-Stecker ab und stecke ihn wieder ein, gebe den Passcode ein, öffne die App auf dem Nano S und werde erneut aufgefordert, das Gerät zu verbinden und zu entsperren. Ich scheine diesen Punkt nicht überwinden zu können. Ich habe versucht, einen anderen USB-Anschluss zu verwenden, aber es ist das gleiche Problem. Hat jemand dieses Problem schon einmal gehabt und eine Lösung gefunden?

Wayne2018ZA
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m guessing you are on Windows 7? If so, you’ll need to downgrade your Ledger Live to 2.47 as they removed USB support from later versions for Windows 7. Even if not, just downgrade and see if that works.
      You can get all old versions here:
      ledger.com/ledger-live/lld-signatures

BankCritical8910
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have, I ended up installing ledger on a different computer and upload my keys and it works. I’m waiting with you for a better solution, it’s not practical

dbdev
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I had this exact same issue last week.. after updating it kept saying that too. I ended up trying random things and when I used a different USB port on my PC, it suddenly worked.

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> So I haven’t used my Ledger Nano S or Ledger Live in over a year.

Then you may need to update the ledger firmware. Newer firmware usually improve connectivity.

cheeb_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You’ll want to go to the “**my Ledger**” tab of Ledger Live and see if there are any pending Ledger Live software or firmware updates – if so – these will likely resolve the connectivity error once everything is brought back up to speed.

If updating your software/firmware don’t prove to resolve the connectivity issue, you can always refer to our [documentation](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005165269-Fix-USB-connection-issues-with-Ledger-Live?support=true) over troubleshooting connection errors and see if perhaps there’s anything missing from the process.

Some of the most common causes of connectivity errors are an outdated OS, faulty cables or ports, or even network-based errors (such as the use of a VPN or specialized security software).

In the case that you are using a VPN or have specialized security software installed, you’ll want to disable this for the time being and try to reconnect again.

For any reason, if you’re still running into connection issues, you can always reach out to our official support page, [here](https://support.ledger.com/), and we’ll be more than happy to help you!

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.