Home Foren Ledger Wallet Blick auf den neuesten Ledger Nano X

• Dieses Thema hat 9 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 9 Monaten von [deleted].
Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Tolle Bewertungen, etc.

Ich besitze einen Nano s etwa zwei Jahre alt, ich habe nur Platz für ETH und BTC. Es hat keinen Platz zu aktualisieren, obwohl es für eine fordert, ich bin besorgt, dass ich im gleichen Boot sein wird, kann ich mindestens fünf Währungen haben? Warum sind die Konten so begrenzt? Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob ich mir ein solches Gerät zulegen möchte, wenn ich nicht alle Währungen auf einem Gerät haben kann, die ich verwenden möchte, und es gibt keine Möglichkeit, das herauszufinden, bis man es in der Hand hat. Gripe over/

hardcoregamer84
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you don’t need Bluetooth, the Nano S+ that was recently released should do the trick, and for a lower price too. Both the Nano S+ and Nano X are great choices though.

MagicRowland
      Gast
      Up
      Down

the ledger x is about $149. Depending on how many assets you have to store. The ledger nano X is the way to go!!

VariousJackfruit
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The Nano X can hold up to 100 apps. Shouldn’t have an issue with it.

But in case you weren’t aware, you can swap apps on your device without impacting your holding of any coins. The coins are on the blockchain and the device just needs the app when you want to send a transaction. Removing and reinstalling an app doesn’t impact your holding of coins. You can uninstall your apps and update your Nano S and then reinstall the apps you want too.

saxoali
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You can easily delete and reinstall apps on your ledger nano s device without impacting your holdings. So you can own a lot of currencies, the device storage is not a limiting factor. If you are only hodling this is fine, but if you actively need to interact with your wallets between multiple coins I can understand that it’s not practical. In that case the ledger nano s+ or x are better options.

Mother-Improvement16
      Gast
      Up
      Down

My Ledger Nano X is currently hosting 36 coins (36 blockchains) and I still have almost 300kb space left.

I’m made aware that the Nano S+ (Plus) has same memory allowance like Ledger Nano X.

The difference is that Ledger Nano S+ (Plus) doesn’t have battery and Bluetooth. 🤷🤷🤷.

Price Difference:

Ledger Nano X = €149

Ledger Nano S+ (Plus) = €79

Please bear in mind that price might vary depending on your country and VAT calculations if you’re a member country of EU, EEA and UK. If you’re outside this area zone, VAT won’t be applicable but you’re responsible for your customs clearance fees and taxes for your various countries on arrival 🤷🤷.

crypt0kiddie
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have both the 2022 X and the Nano S Plus.

Hands down I would purchase the X if I was only going to have one.

The build quality between the two is completely different. The X feels more like a premium device than the S Plus.

I do believe that there are some things that still don’t work with the S plus but it might not be anything that you would notice.

Stone-D
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’ve had a Nano X since May. The Bluetooth functionality is nice to have, and important if you want to invest in Algorand and use their mobile-only wallet. If you don’t, and don’t intend to do any transactions on the go, you don’t need it.

pringles_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi there, Ledger Nano S is not compatible and powerful enough for advanced web3 apps. However, you can purchase a Ledger Nano S plus which is a more advanced version of Ledger Nano S with a better storage capacity and architecture. See the screenshot attached for more info.

https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/4494199880221-Ledger-Nano-S-Plus-Frequently-Asked-Questions?docs=true#:~:text=This%20table%20compares%20the%20different%20Ledger%20devices%20to%20help%20you%20choose%20the%20right%20one%20for%20you.%C2%A0

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[removed]

Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.