Home Foren Trezor Wallet Brieftasche nach Update von Standard auf versteckt geändert

• Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 3 Monaten von middlefingerinvestor.
Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Nach dem letzten Trezor-Suite-Update steht auf meiner Wallet jetzt “versteckt”, obwohl es sich immer um eine Standard-Wallet gehandelt hat. Ich habe keine Passphrase und kann die Wallet immer noch ganz normal benutzen, ohne dass ich aufgefordert werde, eine Passphrase einzugeben. Ist das nur ein Fehler? Wird mein Wiederherstellungs-Seed trotzdem funktionieren? Ich habe die Wallet-Option oder die Passphrase noch nie manipuliert, aber das erscheint mir sehr merkwürdig.

Kno010
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The addresses generated by the 24 words alone is not the same as the ones that would be generated by the 24+1 words, thus it is impossible for one wallet to go from standard to hidden as it would not be the same wallet anymore, it would just be a new one.

Experienced_AP
      Gast
      Up
      Down

OP, do you mean that now, when you open Trezor Suite there is a line underneath the normal wallet, one that now says hidden passphrase?

Because if this is the case, there is not hidden passphrase wallet until you make one. That’s just standard to place that there whether or not you have created a hidden wallet or not.

AutoModerator
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Please bear in mind that no one from the Trezor team would send you a private message first.
      If you want to discuss a sensitive issue, we suggest contacting our Support team via the Troubleshooter: https://trezor.io/support/

**No one from the Trezor team (Reddit mods, Support agents, etc) would ever ask for your recovery seed!**
      Beware of scams and phishings: https://blog.trezor.io/recognize-and-avoid-phishing-ef0948698aec

*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/TREZOR) if you have any questions or concerns.*

MikalaMikala
      Gast
      Up
      Down

There have been a bug in regards to the passphrase feature, which have been discussed. Trezor never replied and I don’t know wheather or not it have been fixed.

Isn’t the normal wallet without a passphrase, a wallet with a blank passphrase though?

SilverTruth7809
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes your recovery will work, its impossible to hide a Standard wallet.

middlefingerinvestor
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I just notice that mine is doing the same…..when i load my trezor one…it sometimes display my standard wallet as a hidden wallet….weird….also my ETH and doge coins have to be reloaded(added) to show accounts again….

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.