Home Foren Ledger Wallet BTC in den Ledger bringen, ohne das BTC-Netzwerk zu nutzen

• Dieses Thema hat 15 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 4 Monaten, 3 Wochen von AndyBonaseraSux.
Ansicht von 15 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe meinen Vorrat bereits von der CEX auf Ledger verschoben, indem ich das Bitcoin-Netzwerk benutze, aber ich plane, jeden Monat DCA zu machen. Ich möchte nicht jeden Monat die BTC-Gas-Gebühren bezahlen müssen. Deshalb habe ich mich gefragt, ob es eine Möglichkeit gibt, zum Beispiel einen Coin mit niedrigen Transfer-/Gasgebühren wie MATIC/TRX zu kaufen, diesen zu Ledger zu schicken und mit einer der Apps wie ParaSwap in BTC zu tauschen. Würde das funktionieren, um die Netzwerkgebühren zu vermeiden? Dito für ETH.

Krebbin
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Taxman’s gonna love you. 😁

Y0rin
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Swap fees will be a lot more expensive.

the-quibbler
      Gast
      Up
      Down

No.

Tyranoc4
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It doesn’t makes any sense. You will have to send the btc on your wallet anyway… of course you will pay the fees.
      Or did I misunderstood ? You can have « fake » BTC on alternative chains but it’s not risk off. Then yes you can spare in fees maybe. But BTC chain fees are really low.

IAmSixNine
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Well if you dont wana pay tx fees then dont DCA, hold all your money till your ready to buy. So then you have 1 tx fee and not multiple.

BlockChad
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Bro if this is your biggest concern I suggest you look up UTXO consolidation. You’re going to pay A LOT more in fees when you go to sell than you’re currently paying when buying/transferring.

CorneliusFudgem
      Gast
      Up
      Down

nope.

if u want real BTC on the real Bitcoin network, you need to use the Bitcoin network to process the transaction.

same for your ETH. if you want Ether on the Ethereum network, you need to use the Ethereum network.

if u want some odd-pegged version of either token, you can use other networks, but keep in mind that ur holding a pegged version of a token and not that actual token on its native network

when u withdraw ur coins off an exchange u pay their fee for withdrawing as well as network fees so thats y its gonna seem like a lot more if u constantly withdraw each DCA. ur better off doing this in chunks if u want to avoid centralized exchange fees (network fees r way cheaper in general)

Robert_Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey,

In your case, if you are planning to buy BTC every month and store it on BTC accounts in Ledger Live, you will need to use the BTC network at some point or another.

Then, you should note that you don’t pay directly the network fees for the deposit of crypto to your address though it may be included in the operational fees of the exchange. Usually, BTC network fees are relatively lower than what you’d pay for swapping cross-chain.

Lastly, I’d recommend you check some special solutions for BTC DCA in Ledger Live (provided by third-party services) in the Discover section. This one is called **StackinSat** and it allows you to set up regular BTC deposits to your account.

Demyan666
      Gast
      Up
      Down

okx top! most cex want 15-20 usd for withdrawal btc

The_Fixer_69
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I personally do not send less than 1M sats at a time due to UTXO management. I spent a major transaction fee recently to consolidate UTXOs, and am sure glad I did before the gas fees spike again.

Read up on UTXO consolidation and it will make sense.

I used to send sats to ledger too frequently.

BTW gas fees have been cheap for a long time now. Are you talking about transfer out fees from CEX?

be_bo_i_am_robot
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’ve never done it, but, you can look into Monero – Bitcoin atomic swaps. It’s probably a fairly technical process, though, but I don’t really know these days.

Taman182
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Find an exchange that allows lightning network withdrawals

SoulUrgeDestiny
      Gast
      Up
      Down

how much is the withdrawal fee from your CEX?

theoretical_hipster
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You don’t specify which CEX, but typically the fee you see for say Coinbase is a bunch of transactions batched together. So that’s the total fee for that entire batch of transactions of which you are 1.

I would also caution against many many small UTXO’s and build up a certain amount say .015 BTC. This will arrive as 1 UTXO.

You don’t want 15 UTXO’s that equal .015 BTC the network weight to spend will be too high.

AndyBonaseraSux
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You can DCA cheaper using Stackin Sats in the discover tab. That’s how I do it. Not sure exactly what the fees are on Kucoin but the Stacking sats thing is nice and simple for me

Ansicht von 15 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.