Home Foren KeepKey BTC verschwunden, jetzt nur noch BCH in der Brieftasche!

• Dieses Thema hat 2 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 7 Monaten von Lawrns.
Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

MY keepkey hatte X BTC in meiner Wallet angezeigt. Es zeigte die BCH unten an, wie der Support sagte, dass es laut ihrem Update würde. Ich habe gerade einen kleinen BTC-Betrag an meinen KK geschickt und jetzt ist mein BTC-Betrag weg und wurde durch BCH ersetzt! Wenn die Transaktion für Bitcoin angeklickt wird, erscheint der DASH-Explorer und nicht BTC.
      MEIN BTC ist weg und ich habe nur BCH in der Menge des Fork-Betrags aufgeführt!

SENDEN SIE KEINE BTC AN IHRE KK WALLET!

UPDATE WÄHREND ICH TIPPE. ICH HABE KK NEU GESTARTET UND JETZT SIND DIE SALDEN KORREKT UND FUNKTIONIEREN NORMAL.

Es ist genug, um eine Person einen Herzinfarkt zu geben!

termc
      Gast
      Up
      Down

To be frank, after this happened, I’m somewhat hesitant to send any BTC to my KK. I was only sending 20 bucks worth to see how it might effect the BCH that was showing in the KK. I had no idea that the BTC wallet would disappear and only BCH would be there as a replacement with the post fork balance. Prior to sending the BTC , at the confirm address stage, the KK lost connection, and I had to unplug and replug back into usb. Perhaps that was the glitch? Waiting for a more confident point in time now.

Also, when I opened up the btc transaction list, my old btc transactions were listed but the amounts only had a + sign without anything else. When I clicked details the DASH block chain explorer opened up but it didn’t connect to anything on that explorer. So the entire issue may have been a block chain connections.

Lawrns
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi sorry to bother, but can you do anything with your BCC at all? In my balance it just displays on the KK, but I can’t do anything at all with it. This company is pretty terrible, I have ledger and trezor to compare to and KK is just vague and seems to be made up of 1 developer.

Thanks in advance if you can help.

Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.