Home Foren Trezor Wallet Buggy-Einrichtung

Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Die Einrichtung meines Modells T verlief ein wenig fehlerhaft. Beim Aufrufen des Seed-Backup-Abschnitts forderte mich die Suite auf, auf dem Trezor zu bestätigen, um fortzufahren, aber es wurde nichts angezeigt. Auch die Abbruchtaste in der Suite reagierte nicht. Als ich die App schloss und erneut öffnete, konnte ich die Einrichtung erfolgreich abschließen. Ist das normal?

TheFcknVoid
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Coming from the ledger dumpster fire too. Gotta say Trezor feels like a huge downgrade, though I do feel safer.

A *major* feature for me is to be able to check my balances on Trezor Suite without plugging in my wallet. I need to be able to check my funds at will.

There is a “remember” feature to check on your wallet that does fuck all on my PC. It doesn’t remember the wallet, and I need to have it plugged in to see my balances.

That, and the wallet was trying to force the extra “passphrase” feature, even though I set it up without it on.

Trezor has been around forever. I hope they do better.

YaBastaaa
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Trezor is about to get a wave of mass trezor adoption- all coming from ledgers customers base . I truly hope better things coming for trezor and all their new customers on boarding 👍🏻

Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.