Home Foren Trezor Wallet Cardano (ADA) und Litecoin (LTC) werden bei der Verbindung mit Trezor Model T nicht in der Expodus-Brieftasche angezeigt?

• Dieses Thema hat 2 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 11 Monaten von DavisReddit.
Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Auf meinem Trezor Model T habe ich die folgenden Münzen mit Guthaben: BTC, ETH, ADA, DOGE, LTC. Ich habe das Model T mit meiner Exodus Wallet verbunden und zunächst schien alles zu funktionieren. Keine Fehler oder ähnliches. Aber nur die BTC-, ETH- und DOGE-Guthaben werden in Exodus angezeigt (getestet auf Windows und Android).

Ich setze ADA auf das Model T (seit 18 Tagen, Abhebungen nicht möglich, aber es sagt, es kann bis zu 20 Tage dauern). Nicht sicher, ob dies relevante Informationen sind.

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[removed]

DavisReddit
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Even though ADA is supported by the Trezor and Trezor Suite, it’s [not supported by the Exodus-Trezor integration](https://www.exodus.com/status/).

As for LTC, I had the same issue and reached out to support. This was their response in my case, maybe it’s helpful for you too.

**(Quoted from Trezor support):**

I can understand your concern that you are not able to see your Litecoin funds in your Exodus/Trezor wallet. Let’s work together to help you solve this issue.

Also thank you for letting me know that you can see these funds in your Trezor Suite. Please allow me to explain the situation here and why you do not see Litecoin in both Trezor Suite and Exodus.

In Trezor Suite, there are 3 types of LTC addresses supported and in Exodus 1 address type is supported.

Have you received this LTC by using the Trezor Suite app?

If you use Trezor Suite and hold LTC on one of the 2 addresses that are not supported in Exodus you will not be able to see it in Exodus.

Let me highlight the different types of addresses. All 3 are supported in Trezor Suite and one is supported in Exodus when you use the Trezor.

1. Native Segwit Bech32 (the address starts with ltc1) This is usually the standard LTC wallet in Trezor Suite

2. Nested Segwit address (starts with an M (sometimes 3) This is the type that is supported in Exodus+Trezor

3. Legacy address (start with an L)

To see if your funds in the Trezor might be on an address format that is not supported in Exodus. You can go to the Trezor Suite and see what letter your Litecoin receive address starts with. Then compare it with the list above and see if it’s on the supported address format.

When you connect the Trezor to Exodus it will show funds from the Nested Segwit address, if you have funds in for example the Segwit bech32 address which I believe is the standard address In Trezor Suite, Exodus will not be able to see these funds and will show a 0 balance, the LTC is still safe and there, however you would have to use the Trezor Suite to access it.

If you would like to use Exodus+Trezor integration, you can send the funds to your Trezor+Exodus Nested Segwit, address. Alternatively, you can use your Trezor with both the Trezor Suite and the Exodus+Trezor integration at the same time, just remember that the Trezor suite and Exodus should not be open at the same time, as this will confuse the Trezor on what app to connect to.

Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.