Home Foren Ledger Wallet COINBASE Exchange To LedgerNanoX – Polygon Matic hat es nie geschafft?

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 10 Monaten von ConnyHedge.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Habe Matic von Coinbase Exchange an Ledger NANOX geschickt und es ist nie angekommen. Habe dieselbe Matic (erc20) Wallet-Adresse verwendet wie bei früheren Transaktionen, die abgeschlossen wurden. (23. Februar) Coinbase sagte, da die Transaktion im Block-Explorer als abgeschlossen angezeigt wird, können sie nichts tun, um zu helfen. PolygonScan zeigt eine erfolgreiche Transaktion an. Ich bin nicht sicher, wo ich Hilfe finden kann?

Deminero30
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Install the polygon app on the ledger device, and add the polygon account on ledger live.

ProofPattern789
      Gast
      Up
      Down

install polygon wallet. it is there. same thing happened to me. I have a matic wallet and a polygon wallet. weird 🤷🏻‍♂️

Jim-Helpert
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey there, indeed if polygonscan (polygon network) shows a successful transaction means the MATIC is received on the address you sent to. If you had sent it on the etheruem network, then it would appear under your ETH account.

Firstly, could you please make sure your versions are up-to-date in the order mentioned here: [https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/8458939792669-How-to-perform-a-complete-update-of-your-Ledger-setup?docs=true](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/8458939792669-How-to-perform-a-complete-update-of-your-Ledger-setup?docs=true)

Then make sure to have the Polygon app and account added, and your funds will appear under your polygon account.

I hope this helps and remain available if needed

stevegurgon
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi All, i am sorry i didn’t respond sooner. So please accept my apologies. I received great advice and have found my tokens. THANK YOU! So now I have both Polygon & Matic in LedgerX.. the Matic is still in the ERC 20 Camp, i am guessing. Polygon appears to now be a “stand alone” account .. I am humbly asking for a little more info. Should I move the ERC20 Matic tokens into the Polygon account? It matters right? You’d think Ledger would/could do this internally, and that it would be the right thing for them to do?

Thanks again for any words of wisdom. Really appreciate y’all.

ConnyHedge
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If PolygonScan shows the transaction successful, then the transaction was successful.

Solution:
      1. Install Metamask
      2. Add Polygon mainnet to Metamask
      3. Connect your Ledger to Metamask using the connect hardware wallet feature
      4. Now you will see your Matic 🙂

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.