Home Foren Trezor Wallet Coinbase sendet jetzt als interne Transaktionen, aber Trezor Suite sieht es nicht. Zeit für die Entwickler zu unterstützen interne txns!

• Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 8 Monaten von Kingdomaincorp.
Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Gestern habe ich eine kleine Menge ETH von CB an mein Trezor-Wallet geschickt. Normalerweise wird der Betrag sehr schnell auf mein Konto gebucht. Nichts…warte…nichts. Ich habe die Transaktion auf ethernscan.io aufgespürt und sie ist als interne Transaktion aufgeführt. Ich weiß, dass CB jetzt die Möglichkeit bietet, mehrere Netzwerke anzugeben, aber ich habe das Standard-Ethereum gewählt. Eine Suche in diesem Forum ergab einen ein Jahr alten Beitrag, in dem die Entwickler im Grunde sagten: “Wir arbeiten daran, dies zu unterstützen”. Wenn dies der neue Prozess für CB ist, denke ich wirklich, dass sie die Implementierung beschleunigen müssen. Bevor Sie etwas über die Verwendung eines anderen Clients sagen, denke ich, dass es sehr wichtig ist, dass Trezor es nativ in der Suite unterstützt. Ich möchte nicht zwischen verschiedenen Clients hin- und herspringen müssen für etwas, das jetzt wie eine grundlegende funktionale Anforderung erscheint. Vielen Dank!

kaacaSL
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi, we can say that the work is in progress, currently we are still syncing the Blockbook mainnet. We will let you all know when the changes are ready. Stay tuned!

505hy
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Not entirely sure what the problem is but I sent small amount of ETH back and forth from Coinbase to Trezor and back via Ethereum network just as a test when gas was low and it was there within minutes if not seconds.

cuoyi77372222
      Gast
      Up
      Down

That is how Coinbase does it now. They just started doing that.

Here are some official Coinbase statements on it:

[https://www.reddit.com/r/CoinBase/comments/wlv27v/comment/ijvgmll/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3](https://www.reddit.com/r/CoinBase/comments/wlv27v/comment/ijvgmll/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3)

[https://twitter.com/CoinbaseAssets/status/1547963447857385472?s=20&t=wfsN9X8SyjukezqZq91wpA](https://twitter.com/CoinbaseAssets/status/1547963447857385472?s=20&t=wfsN9X8SyjukezqZq91wpA)

Constant-Risk4203
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes thank you for the explanation. Same thing happened to me. It does not appear on my trezor but does appear on my MM that is linked to it. Initially I kind of freaked out good to see we aren’t the only ones. Thanks again for the post!

Kingdomaincorp
      Gast
      Up
      Down

SAME.

I checked this morning on Etherscan and both txns show up under the “Internal” tab.

Kingdomaincorp
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I created a new Ethereum account last night on a Trevor T after doing a firmware update. I made a test transfer of one Eth from Coinbase pro. It eventually showed up in the Eth Balance but I noticed it was not showing up in the transactions list. CB Pro showed a successful transaction to the the right address. I figured it was a glitch in the Trevor software. I then stupidly sent 19 more. This also showed as a successful transaction on the CB Pro side. Again I saw the 20 Eth in the balance but not in the transactions. Following a post here I then tried to do an App Reset. This produced an error message about firmware already being present and a link that says “something doesn’t look right. Contact technical support”. I restarted the app and the entire Eth account is GONE. I can see it trying to render the balance but then that placeholder just goes blank.

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.