Home Foren Trezor Wallet Das Einleiten einer Metamaskentransaktion führt nicht zur Einleitung von Trezor

• Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 10 Monaten von matri_xxx15.
Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo Leute,
      Es passiert etwas Seltsames, wenn ich eine Transaktion mit der Metamaske initiiere, und wo normalerweise das Trezor-Fenster auftaucht, um mich zu fragen, ob ich die Schlüssel exportieren und auch den Pin eingeben möchte, passiert das nicht mehr. Jetzt wird die Transaktion direkt in der Metamaske als “Pending” angezeigt und das war’s. Keine Aktivität vom Trezor? Irgendwelche Ideen bitte,🙏

bleudefact
      Gast
      Up
      Down

That’s one reason I created a post to alert everyone about these issues. Please see my posts in Trezor and Ledger. The wallet devs are downvoting it so it won’t come up, but that just proves this is a major issue.

Hardware wallet vendors and devs need to do a much better job because lately they are messing up BIG TIME! There are other coin wallets which no longer work with Trezor and Ledger! And there is no resolution in place.

ryny24
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’ve been complaining about this forever now. There are posts on reddit and the Trezor forums. It never gets fixed. I have to go into Chrome menu -> More tools -> Task Manager -> Metamask -> KILL TASK. Then click RELOAD when the popup comes up, and then finally it (might) work again.

It’s so annoying. My Ledger ALWAYS works. 🙁

kaacaSL
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi, do you have the latest Trezor firmware and Metamak version (10.10.2) installed?
      Also, try both officially supported browsers: Chrome and Firefox

If that does not help, it would be the best if you could contact our Support team and explain your issue to them: https://trezor.io/support/technical/issue/

billkakou
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes this a known issue. We just waiting for Metamask team to fix this.

billkakou
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just to everyone know Metamask fixed the issue.

Make sure you have the latest firmware on Trezor and Metamask latest version (10.10.2.)

It worked for me. I also cleared my chrome cache files to be sure.

matri_xxx15
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Reset and it will appear

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.