Home Foren Ledger Wallet Das Ledger wurde gehackt & alle Gelder wurden gestohlen.

• Dieses Thema hat 19 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 5 Monaten von CryptoCowboys_.
Ansicht von 19 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo zusammen. Ich habe einen Ledger Nano X & Ich hatte alle meine Krypto in ihm. Ich habe nie meine Seed-Phrase geteilt, ich habe es auf der Karte, die mit dem Nano X kam geschrieben. Es ist sicher in einem Schuhkarton mit anderen Elementen gespeichert. Auch der Nano X wird separat in einer EMP-sicheren Tasche aufbewahrt, die ich für ihn gekauft habe. Ich weiß nicht, wie oder verstehe nicht, wie jemand in mein Konto gelangt ist & meine Kryptowährung ohne eines meiner Passwörter verschickt hat. Ist das noch jemandem passiert? Bitte helfen Sie mir, ich weiß nicht, was ich tun soll.

Rino-feroce
      Gast
      Up
      Down

as for any similar post: somebody got access to your passphrase, either the physical piece of paper, a picture, you typed it somewhere, loaded a fake version of ledger live etc…

Yes, this has happened before, but your Ledger didn’t get hacked, you did. In general, your coins are gone. Sorry it happened to you.

x-TASER-x
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Fake post, don’t waste your time replying.

eric2041
      Gast
      Up
      Down

People think they can make posts like this and turn people away from Ledger lol nah I will always love my Ledger

autocorrekt_
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ahhh brand new accounts fudding again, what’s new?

stock-prince-WK
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Then the Ledger Live you used was a fake. You either inputted your seed phrase into that fake Ledger Live

Or you inputted it into some other fake web page.

That’s it. We get it when you guys make these post saying “I never shared my seed phrase”.

But you typed it into somewhere. And gave the hacker access to your device that way

DPSK7878
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Because you ate an impossible pie.

BrotherBrypto
      Gast
      Up
      Down

EMP proof bag?! Lol….

Anyway, it’s possible you signed a malicious smart contract, used the wrong Ledger Live app, or clicked on a scam link sent to your email. It’s either that or someone got in that super secure shoe box of yours.

Also, I find it suspicious like others have pointed out that you answered another comment with an alt account. Care to explain why you did that?

blipstream91
      Gast
      Up
      Down

What a stupid post. OP got like 3 accounts here.

Toger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

>EMP proof bag

So long as you have your seed phrase written somewhere safe there’s no need for that.

Tabea_Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

There are several possibilities how your crypto could have been stolen, even though you have done your research before:

1. You mentioned confirmation emails. It is possible that you have received phishing emails asking you to enter your seed phrase
      2. You have downloaded a fake version of Ledger Live
      3. You have interacted with a malicious smart contract. Meaning that you have signed a transaction that drained some of your assets. This either happens through [dusting attacks](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/4410970438929-What-is-a-dusting-attack-?support=true) or [malicious NFTs](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/6857182078749-How-to-interact-with-malicious-or-unknown-NFTs?support=true)

If you have further questions or you want us to do additional research, please contact us on our official website

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Your ledger did not get hacked. You leaked your seed phrase or you fell for a scam and gave away your seed phrase.

YaBastaaa
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Share details. Where was the ledger device purchased ?

aphex3k
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It is highly unlikely that your ledger got hacked and most likely user error. All possible scenarios have been discussed at lengthest of lengths in this and other subreddits.

AdHot6995
      Gast
      Up
      Down

What crypto did you have?

ELI_wants_it_all
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It’s an impossible pie that you got hacked and never took a picture or did anything with your seed phrase except enter it into your device. Period

Impossible-Pie-3272
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I love how I’m over here stressing out, looking for any type of help & you people are saying this is a fake post. What a community.

Impossible-Pie-3272
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You’re a simp. I never posted my recovery phrase. That’s all you know is the recovery phrase this recovery phrase that. I’m already being helped by a few members in the community who know better. If you don’t know how it happened you don’t need to comment just for attention & validation on here.

Impossible-Pie-3272
      Gast
      Up
      Down

How is this a stupid post. If you don’t have answers don’t comment. If you think the recovery phrase is the only way to get hacked you clearly don’t know what you are talking about.

CryptoCowboys_
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Same!

Ansicht von 19 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.