Home Foren Ledger Wallet Das Produkt, das ich vor 11 Tagen gekauft habe, wurde noch nicht versandt.

• Dieses Thema hat 11 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 11 Monaten von Nice-Significance671.
Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe schon vor Tagen eine Support-Anfrage gestellt, aber niemand hat geantwortet. Fall: 267130

Der Versandvorgang wurde eingeleitet.

Der Grund für die Verzögerung wurde mit der Intensität erklärt und sie sagten, dass es ihnen leid tut.

Ich wünsche ihnen viel Erfolg.

​

https://preview.redd.it/50bmt4ez3e391.jpg?width=1345&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=fef38de548ce63ce055b99ebe0c5afa9b97cae36

btchip
      Gast
      Up
      Down

There have been some extra delays in the past two weeks, but please make sure to include a case number here and a support agent will come back to you shortly (likely next week)

Appropriate-Fig6488
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Where did you order it from? Ledger website or 3rd party?

aFungible
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Same here. Paid for expressed shipping & haven’t got the product in 12 days.

Appropriate-Fig6488
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Do you live in the US? It might be a custom thing.

Appropriate-Fig6488
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If I remember correctly it took me a few weeks. When I ordered mine year n a half ago

Appropriate-Fig6488
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yea I would just keep tracking it then once it hits like 2.5 weeks that’s when I would get concerned. Might even be a problem with Logistics

Connect-Ad-1088
      Gast
      Up
      Down

as the global supply and delivery chains going to a halt…..

Blasdelezoo
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I bought it to be shipped to USA more than 3 weeks ago, no answer so I contacted, they told me it was a custom issue with any products leaving Europe. but they never shipped it, they lied! so I told them to ship it to this address in Europe. They never got back to me. Still waiting

I believe just don’t have the products for whatever reason. They should be more honest and tell the truth.

pringles_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi, We’d be happy to look into this for you. Our team support team replied to you on your initial ticket number #273324 3 days back. Could you please confirm if you have received our reply. Please check your spam folder as well.

Ramin4x
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It arrived today.

Nice-Significance671
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Make sure you are buying direct from ledger, or ledger authorized on Amazon. Keyword authorized. Inspect it thoroughly for any signs of tampering.

Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.