Home Foren Trezor Wallet Die Adressen stimmen nicht überein

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo Trezor-Benutzer. Ich habe seit etwa 3 Jahren einen Trezor Model T und hatte bis heute noch nie Probleme. Ich versuche, Krypto an Kraken zu senden und Trezor sagt, die Adressen stimmen nicht überein. Ich versuche es immer wieder und bekomme immer noch die gleiche Antwort. Trezor ist gut zu mir, seit ich es besitze, aber jetzt scheint es ein Problem zu geben. Ich frage mich also, ob es jetzt vielleicht nicht gut funktioniert. Aber ich wollte von anderen hören, die ähnliche Probleme haben. Ich überlege, mir ein anderes Gerät zu kaufen, möchte aber nicht dasselbe mit einem brandneuen Modell T erleben.

Hat jemand dieses Problem?

​

\-CloneOC

Bossmanpanda
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Wat coin you sending?

eddieh2834
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Poison attack. look it up

ProgrammerOdd4439
      Gast
      Up
      Down

ok so thing is i have T model to when i copy address from binance for GALA and paste in Tmodel its said address is wrong and ask me to convert into decimal or something i cant remember exactly but it worked . this might be an issue with you or can you screenshot just an error on Tmodel

brianddk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> Trezor says, address’s do not match

I can’t see that “do not match” is an error message in Trezor firmware. When you say “Trezor says” can you record EXACTLY what it says and what Trezor product (Suite, Bridge, Trezor-T) says it?

forgiSL
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You are referring to “Address is invalid” “Convert to checksum” error, in which case you need to click it and it will convert to capital letters.

Ethereum addresses are displayed in HEX, so they are not case sensitive. You can capitalize or lower-case any of the letters, and the address will remain the same since “A” and “a” are the same in HEX.
      However, our wallet does a checksum to see if the address is valid, and the capitalization is used to make this check

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.