Home Foren Trezor Wallet Die Empfangsadresse der Trezor Suite unterscheidet sich von der auf dem Trezor T angezeigten Adresse, WARUM!

• Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr von 99999999999999999989.
Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Wenn ich auf eine BTC-Empfangsadresse in einem Konto in der Trezor Suite klicke, zeigt die Trezor T die angebotene Adresse als Kontrolle an, um sicherzustellen, dass sie mit der auf dem Computer übereinstimmt. Es gibt jedoch keine Option, um auszuwählen, dass sie NICHT übereinstimmen, es sei denn, Sie bestätigen zuerst, dass die Adressen übereinstimmen, dann können Sie auf das X klicken, um die Situation zu umgehen!

Ich befand mich in dieser Situation und war nicht in der Lage, die angebotene Adresse nicht zu verwenden, da sie mir unterschiedlich erschien!

Auf dem Computer begann die Adresse mit **bc1q4sr2newdlwde9…**, aber auf dem Trezor begann sie mit **bc1q4sr2newd1wde9…** Können Sie den Unterschied erkennen?

Ich konnte es, und es hat mich beunruhigt, dass in der ersten Adresse das kleine “L” anstelle der Ziffer “1” in der zweiten Adresse auf dem Trezor verwendet wurde – oder ist es andersherum?

Welche Adresse ist die richtige? Ist dies ein Fehler?

matejcik
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> On the computer, the address started with `bc1q4sr2newdlwde9…` however, on the Trezor it started with `bc1q4sr2newd1wde9…` can you spot the difference?

The number `1` is only allowed in the `bc1` part, and NOT allowed anywhere after it.

This is how an address with a `l` looks like: https://i.imgur.com/N6pgSC0.png

You’ll notice that the `l`s in the address body look different from the `1` in `bc1`.

So double-check your Trezor display, I’m pretty sure you will find out that there is no difference from Suite after all.

simonmales
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Good for you for being diligent in checking addresses!

Was the rest of the address the same?

There is definitely a discrepancy in the font for displaying addresses in suite is sans-serif, whereas on the Model T is a serif font.

Also did you compare the results of the QR codes? That in itself is a backup.

StiltonG
      Gast
      Up
      Down

OP as others here have noted, this does not appear to be a true discrepancy (assuming the rest of the address was indeed the same), but rather just a font issue with the l vs 1.

When you get hit w/ a MITM attack (ie if your clipboard were compromised) you would probably find there would be noticeably different addresses. But it is important to check carefully before hitting confirm.

But with respect to your actual question, I have to say, I’m not sure what the problem is. If the address were actually different, then you simply do not hit the *”confirm”* button on your Trezor. That’s it. You could just unplug your Trezor at that moment without confirming anything, then plug back in and then get a fresh receiving address.

man_of_acti0n
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You can un-install the Trezor Suite app from PC & re-install it, then connect your Model T to check again, if problem persists kindly report to Trezor Customer Service (official website), also remember ignore all DM’s and never ever give your seed to anyone no matter what!

mjslawson
      Gast
      Up
      Down

~~Sounds like a potential address poisoning attack:~~
      https://trezor.io/support/a/address-poisoning-attacks

Have you sent to this same address previously?

EDIT: ETH-specific attack, not BTC

Gast
      Up
      Down

I encountered this myself. Not a mismatched address, but I pressed the Receive button by mistake and there is NO way to cancel that. Why? This needs to be added honestly.

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.