Home Foren Ledger Wallet Die Ledger-Entwickler könnten Linux-Bigots sein

Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ledger Live auf einem Ubuntu 23.04 hat keine Firmware 2.2.1 für Nano X angeboten. Nicht damals, nicht jetzt. Nicht durch zwei Live-Updates. Es besteht hartnäckig darauf, dass 2.1.0 die neueste Version ist.

Ich fange an zu glauben, dass das Absicht ist: “Sie benutzen Linux? Wir mögen dich. Wir werden dir nicht diese 💩 Show einer Firmware anbieten, du bekommst die letzte wirklich gute”

AlphaZiege
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I updated my nano x through the android app and the latest version for me is 2.1.0

Tapatio777
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Everyone is a bigot. (facepalm 2023)

1-760-706-7425
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> Ledger Live on an Ubuntu 23.04 has not offered firmware 2.2.1 for Nano X. Not then, not now. Not through two Live updates. It stubbornly insists that 2.1.0 is the latest version.

I’ve noted the same on macOS. For once, it’s nice being part of the forgotten.

MFKDGAF
      Gast
      Up
      Down

1st – why are you using 23.04, you should be using 22.04 LTS.

2nd – I agree. I’ve been using 22.04 LTS a little before the recovery fiasco and I have yet to see the firmware. However I know I did see it once but I think that may of been on my windows machine but I forget.

I’ve also have been using 2.58 and 2.60.

G0DL33
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Whats actually wrong with the latest firmware?

paleb1uedot
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Shh don’t tell everyone bruv

neverfucks
      Gast
      Up
      Down

the first red flag with this company is that they have required firmware updates at all. it shows they don’t truly think of their product as cold storage, just something that makes you feel better about your keys.

a hardware wallet should be able to sit in a safe deposit box for 10 years and work just fine as is when it comes out. there is no reason ledger live shouldn’t be backwards compatible with old firmware versions. THAT is true cold storage. i knew i had to ditch my ledgers when they pulled that shit.

brianddk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Which version of Ledger-Live is Ubuntu 23.04 serving you? I think you should be using `ledger-live-desktop-2.60.0-linux-x86_64.AppImage`

Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.