Home Foren Ledger Wallet Die meisten meiner Münzen auf Ledger gelöscht und jetzt nicht mehr neu installieren………

• Dieses Thema hat 11 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 4 Monaten von Amazing_Expression70.
Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo zusammen,

Kann jemand dies erklären…….

Ich habe versucht, Hbar zu deinstallieren und neu zu installieren, um zu sehen, ob ich ein Problem mit der Adresse lösen kann, die nicht “erkannt” wird (???). IDK wie aber alle Anwendungen endete deinstallieren. Als ich versucht habe, einige von ihnen über den General Manager neu zu installieren, hat sich mein Gerät immer wieder abgeschaltet und gesagt, es sei gesperrt.

Weiß jemand etwas über dieses Problem?

WhatTheDucksauce
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Happened with the last update yesterday. Going through the same, Nano X just soft restarts and won’t install anything.

kyle_thornton
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This post and a couple of other ones around it are definitely indicating that there’s some kind of developing issue. Some Redditors have been nice enough to send in their logs to us at [support.ledger.com](https://support.ledger.com) and they’re being looked at now. We’ll keep you posted as we get any more details.

In the meantime I can help you navigate this from a tech standpoint. All Ledger users should remember: **As long as your recovery phrase is safe, your funds are still under your control**. Even if your Ledger disintegrates into a pile of dust, you can always use your recovery phrase to restore into another Ledger (on the Ledger’s little screen, using its little buttons). There are a million scams out there asking you to type your seed phrase into a computer. This is never correct. (most of you know the drill by now).

u/Significant-Park-172 are you saying your device wiped back to factory reset, as in it said like “Welcome to Ledger” and had you generate a new seed phrase…or did it just wipe all apps off the device, but the device is still set up with your PIN?

I also understand that now you’re unable to install apps to the device again using Ledger Live. Could you perhaps use the mobile app as a workaround to install apps again, or is that also not working?

PumpkinSpice2Nice
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You all know you still have your coins if you have the seed words, right?

Just sit back and wait for the fix.

Significant-Park-172
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I tried it again same thing happens appears to be a glitch somewhere for sure!

Gloomy_Square_6204
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Why are there so many issues with ledger. If it’s not the battery, it’s the bloody updates. Gold standard my arse, shit standard more like

BeyondTheToken
      Gast
      Up
      Down

i’m bout turning it on. if ledger goes down i’m officially leaving crypto forever

AutoModerator
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The Ledger subreddit is continuously targeted by scammers. Ledger Support will never send you private messages. Never share your 24-word recovery phrase with anyone, never enter it on any website or software, even if it looks like it’s from Ledger. Only keep the recovery phrase as a physical paper or metal backup, never create a digital copy in text or photo form. Learn more at https://reddit.com/r/ledgerwallet/comments/ck6o44/be_careful_phishing_attacks_in_progress/

*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ledgerwallet) if you have any questions or concerns.*

Amazing_Expression70
      Gast
      Up
      Down

No a month ago

Tiny_Practice_584
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This is the reason I don’t use the Nano S but as far as missing coins, you haven’t lost them, just make sure you have your original seeds and reinstall each missing crypto, the ones missing should reinstall easily but I would also recommend getting either the Ledger Nano X or the Ledger Stax, the Nano S has memory limitations that eventually lead to these sorts of issues

Amazing_Expression70
      Gast
      Up
      Down

My ledger got hacked when I first got it, I reset the phrase and put more coins on and now this. Why do they suck so bad

Amazing_Expression70
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yeah after creating avax wallet, I don’t know how to hold them responsible cause even the avax wallet got robbed.litterally within the hour I made it

Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.