Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Die Token-Adressen haben sich nach dem Zurücksetzen meines TITANs geändert, mit Ausnahme von ADA!?!?!

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich flippe hier total aus!!! Ich habe meinen Titan wegen zu vieler Passwortfehler zurückgesetzt und jetzt haben alle meine Coins mit Ausnahme von ADA einen Nullsaldo und andere Adressen. Wie ist das möglich? Ich habe über 50.000 Dollar auf diesem Gerät gespeichert, auf die ich nicht zugreifen kann. JA, meine Eselsbrücke ist korrekt, aber von allen BTC, ETH, DOGE und vielen anderen ist der einzige Token, der erscheint, ADA. BITTE HELFEN!!!!

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hello,

If the wallet address generated by importing the mnemonic phrases is a new wallet address that does not match your expected one, there are 3 possible reasons. We recommend that you check them out one by one.

Reason 1: You are using mnemonics of a different account or some words are incorrect or in a wrong order.

Reason 2: Select the wrong address type at the recovery step(Segwit or non-Segwit)

Reason 3:If you added a passphrase when you created the account, please add it when you recover the account. If you don’t add or write the wrong passphrase, the address will be different.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

That doesn’t make sense

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It seems I have added a passphrase during set up but it was so long ago and I do t remember even doing it! One major problem is they do not require you to type the passphase twice to make sure they match so making a typo extremely easy rendering the mnomic phrase useless. What a terrible design!. I’m fucked

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.