Home Foren Ellipal Wallet DOT-Absteckung

• Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 2 Jahren, 3 Monaten von Party_Investigator34.
Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe derzeit einige DOT in der Ellipal-App auf 16 verschiedene Nominierungen gesetzt, aber ich kann meine Belohnungen in der Ellipal-App nicht sehen. Wenn ich die DOT-Position in der Ellipal-App eingebe, sagt sie mir nur, dass meine Rewards auf mein Stash-Konto ausgestellt werden, aber wo kann ich dieses Konto finden und wie kann ich meine Rewards in der Ellipal-App tatsächlich sehen?

Ich hoffe, jemand kann mir helfen, wie das DOT-Staking funktioniert.

Party_Investigator34
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I can’t even get it to stake. Don’t know what my issue is. But I confirmed 16. Won’t work for me. I just left it alone. Too complex. I will move the coins and stake elsewhere

Imastonksnoob
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I can’t see it even on the explorer…..I would like to know what I’m earning. It should be visible in the wallet app just like any other staking procedure. Has anyone figured this out? Ok so I found this the graph at the bottom which goes down pretty good then started to come back up.

Am I to assume here the downward spike was me paying the gas fees to stake the rewards and then the upticks are my gains?

If so they are pretty paltry and haven’t covered my fee to put it in and I’ve had it in about a week. To be fair I don’t know how many of the nominated nodes made a block and I also only stuck 25 In there to test the whole thing out.

Imo it should be displayed in the app at least when you click “claim rewards” who would claim them not knowing if it would even cover the gas fees.

PickleZealousideal92
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Same here no rewards

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi, pls write to our cs team [:support01@ellipal.com](mailto::support01@ellipal.com) for this problem, they will help you out:)

HighPrint6194
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey guys I´ve received an update from the ellipal support team regarding the dot staking. They incentivized me to check out [https://polkascan.io/polkadot](https://polkascan.io/polkadot) and then to put my dot address to see further details about the staking.

I can see my staked balance on that website and a graphic under the buttom of account balance history which seems that my dot is increasing over time, but I´m still unsure if that´s my staking reward. Maybe someone also can check it out and can have a deeper understanding of that process.

Party_Investigator34
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m not trying anymore. What’s the alternative wallet?

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.