Home Foren Ledger Wallet E-Mail zur Ledger-Bestätigung – communications@ecom.ledger.com. Ist dies sicher?

• Dieses Thema hat 10 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 10 Monaten, 3 Wochen von Comfortable-Mix-7209.
Ansicht von 10 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Als ich vor ein paar Monaten bei Ledger gekauft habe, war die Bestätigungs-E-Mail von [hello@ledger.com](mailto:hello@ledger.com). Jetzt habe ich eine andere gekauft, die Bestätigungs-E-Mail ist von [communications@ecom.ledger.com](mailto:communications@ecom.ledger.com). Ist das normal und sicher?

Jim-Helpert
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey, this Legit, it’s because we are using a new parcel tracking mechanism and send users with the new email you mentioned above.
      As long as the email is not asking you for your 24 words, then its not a scam. Make sure to always follow best practices here: [https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/6747982542749-Best-safety-practices-Ledger](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/6747982542749-Best-safety-practices-Ledger)

CryptoHunter4200
      Gast
      Up
      Down

NO

jettoblack
      Gast
      Up
      Down

In 1997 when people were just starting to hear about this thing called “the internet”, I used to prank my friends by sending emails with the From address set to dead celebrities names like Freddie at queen dot com and the like. All you had to do was change the From address in your email software.

Sure it’s slightly more difficult today, but 25 years later, and people still look at From addresses like they’re some kind of authoritative information?

Stop looking at the From address. Look at what the email is telling you or asking you to do. Is it just confirming a purchase that you recently made? Then it’s probably fine. Is it asking you to urgently validate your recovery phrase on the d app site or your crypto will be deleted? Then it’s fake.

Taschentuch9
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Even if its real its still ledger so -> not save

r_a_d_
      Gast
      Up
      Down

What is it asking for?

bitculator
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It is actually not fake (if it is real), it is just a sub domain… which is perfectly valid.. however i am wondering if the person is looking at the “real” from address… and not just the spoofed one showing up.

GiorgioVe
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Where did you buy it from… I would say you were using a phishing fake Ledger site. Did you pay using your credit card?
      Don’t use this Ledger if you ever receive it, it’s very likely compromised.

Either_Inflation_960
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If it’s a fake Ledger device, it will fail the authentication at initial set up on Ledger Live.

AdLeft7000
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The only two legitimate Ledger email addresses are hello@ledger.com and noreply@ledger.com, as well as our customer support ZenDesk email. Treat any other email address with caution. (3/5)

Comfortable-Mix-7209
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I ordered a ledger a few months back and had the same address.

The delivery information came from ledger@delivery.ledger.com

Definitely ordered it from ledger.com

Ansicht von 10 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.