Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ein Dummy-Konto bei Ledger einrichten?

• Dieses Thema hat 9 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 4 Monaten von Tabea_Ledger.
Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Du kommst spät in der Nacht von der Arbeit zurück, und wie aus dem Nichts greifen dich 2 Methheads, Bob und Jack aus dem Trailerpark, mit je einem 5$-Schlüssel an. “Sie schreien dich an und fordern dich auf, deinen Ledger mit dem Laptop zu verbinden, den sie zuvor gestohlen haben, um all deine BTC in Jacks Wallet zu transferieren… aber du bist kein Dummkopf. Anstatt Ihre makellose 1234-PIN zu benutzen, die Ihre 10.000 BTC freischaltet, die Sie durch den Verkauf der Pizzen an den armen Kerl in 2k10 erhalten haben, haben Sie stattdessen 0000 gedrückt, wodurch Ihr Dummy-Konto mit nur ein paar Dollar Guthaben freigeschaltet wurde. Bob und Jack gehen also mit leeren Händen, und du behältst dein hart verdientes Geld. Oooch!

Wie können wir unser Ledger so einrichten?

RandomTask100
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Forget the Ledger. You need to get your hands on some meth and a $5 wrench. Smoke the meth somewhere where Bob and Jack will see you. Share with them. Earn their trust. Show them your wrench and compliment theirs. You’ve now eliminated the greatest threat to crypto. The hard part is stopping yourself from discussing crypto with your 2 new buddies while being on meth.

hashlog5
      Gast
      You-Slice
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Go take a nap mate your in a world of make believe Oof🙄

Steveeee974
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes, one way is to create another seed phrase, so you have two complete accounts on the ledger. Just have a different pin for each one obviously.

https://medium.com/@tookdrums/guide-to-hardened-plausible-deniability-on-ledger-nano-s-90f45a6d38f

https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005214529-How-to-set-up-a-passphrase-

How the passphrase works

The 24-word recovery phrase saved during initial setup of your Ledger hardware wallet fully backs up the private keys providing access to your accounts. You must store it in a secure place.

The passphrase is essentially a password added to your 24-word recovery phrase that provides access to a whole new set of accounts.
      The passphrase protects your crypto assets if your 24-word recovery phrase were to be compromised. To access passphrase-protected accounts, an attacker will need your recovery phrase as well as your secret passphrase.
      Each different passphrase unlocks a unique set of accounts. You can use as many passphrases as you like.

phillipsmd
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I just don’t advertise that I have crypto. I dress in WalMart clothes and wear Walmart shoes. If Bob and Jack approach me they would not be interested in my BTC which they clearly see that I have none… but they would approach me and ask if I had any Meth for sale. Then I would pull out some excedrin (which I keep readily on me) and offer that instead 🥴

Moral of the story…. Know one knows that I have $13000 in Algo…. $8,000 in BTC …. Im also a whale in DRIP…. And own around $4,000 in Shido… oh yeah almost forgot $6,000 in HBAR. Just you guys 🥴🥴🥴 You really shouldn’t be advertising your crypto rich then you don’t have the crypto rich problems

I guess to answer your question though…. Just buy the back up pack from ledger… now you have two… problem solved again

Alice885
      Gast
      Up
      Down

A complete second ledger and cheap phone with a wallet installed.
      Never advertise you have crypto and keep your online profile thin

MarcusOctavius
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The problem is that if they stole your laptop with ledger live and you give them access to the dummy account, they can still see the other accounts.

CarolineEllisonFTX
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Or how about you nervously enter the wrong pin 3 times and give them the ledger device.

Tabea_Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005214529-How-to-set-up-a-passphrase-?docs=true](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005214529-How-to-set-up-a-passphrase-?docs=true)

Here you can learn how to set up your Ledger device with a passphrase

Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.