Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ein Haufen zufälliger kleiner Transaktionen in meiner Hardware-Geldbörse?

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Monat von Zatouroffski.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich überprüfte, wie viele UTXOs ich habe und bemerkte etwa 30 kleine Einzahlungen auf mein Konto im Bereich von $10-$15 von 2 verschiedenen Adressen. Ich habe die Adressen im Explorer überprüft und beide haben Hunderte von Millionen Dollar in BTC in ihren Beständen. Ich habe keine Ahnung, wem diese Adressen gehören. Hat jemand eine Idee, was das sein könnte?

Some_Piccolo_5537
      Gast
      Up
      Down

No way to tell ..but im pretty sure those are scamers ..
      They send small amounts of cryptos to wallets hoping the resiver will get confused when sending crypto and click on those adress in their history book..
      Ledger explained this on their utube channel…
      Always when sending coins out of ur ledger
      Copy and paste designated adress resiver
      And dobble check …
      U can ignore those deposits
      U got free crypto…👍

bombaclot951
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I think it’s called a “dusting attack”

AutoModerator
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The Ledger subreddit is continuously targeted by scammers. Ledger Support will never send you private messages. Never share your 24-word recovery phrase with anyone, never enter it on any
      website or software, even if it looks like it’s from Ledger. Only keep the recovery phrase as a physical paper or metal backup, never create a digital copy in text or photo form. Learn more at

BE CAREFUL – phishing attacks in progress
      byu/btchip inledgerwallet

If you’re experiencing battery problems, check out our [troubleshooting guide](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/4409233434641-How-to-troubleshoot-Ledger-Nano-X-battery-issues?
      support=true). If you’re still having issues head over to the [My Order page](https://my-order.ledger.com/) to explore options for replacement or refunds. [Learn more here](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/10265554529053-Return-your-product?support=true).

*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ledgerwallet) if you have any questions or concerns.*

Threw_it_to_ground
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes, it’s a dusting/poisoning attack. I doubt they are actually sending that much ($10-$15) but they are hoping you will transfer crypto to them, thinking it’s your address. Always verify the address on your ledger before sending anything, especially large amounts.

Zatouroffski
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Don’t mind it. Just make sure you are sending funds to the right addresses, never copy&paste blindly. And you are good to go. If your wallet gets too much dust inputs, within your free timeframe, you can send your funds to your new address with a low sat/b rate to clean your utxo with lowest fee as possible.

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.